1. Warlock pets mana regen is different

WARNING: non-native english text.

---Not sure if this is the place to argue about, but its about warlocks.

---I checked bugtracker and changelog and there is nothing about it, only physical damage correction.

Anyways:
    The mana regen of the pets is different, and by different i mean nerfed, you can clearlly see it in the very earlly levels
    I made a warlock some weeks ago but i gave up and deleted, then made one yesterday ( now with heirlooms ) and noticed a clear difference in the Imp and voidwalker mana usage so far.
    Imp could cast as many firebolt he could because the mana regen was okay, now after like 5-10 casts ( depends ur level ) he run oom and keep standing without attacking.
    Same thing about voidwalker that have a weak taunt and now also cant spam it too because he run oom after 3-5 mobs. ( depends fight duration, more taunt = less mana )

Would not be a problem if the mana regen, atleast out of combat, could be faster, but after the fight, it take so long to recharge that seems better just keep summoning fresh demons than wait for the mana regen, but thats a massive downtime compared for what used to be.

-IN RESUME:
    Something is wrong and the difference between 2 weeks ago and now is totally clear about the mana of those 2 summons.
    ------ > Since i never played the real Wotlk idk. This was a fix, a balance or a nerf ???? < -----

2. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? What do you mean "a fix, a balance or a nerf", compared to what?

There is a reason why there are talents that reduces cost and regens mana for your pets. You can't spam 24/7, so there is something wrong?

I guess I don't understand what's the problem. Is it how it's supposed to work or it's a bug?

3. Im comparing to what used to be atleast 2 weeks ago where imp could actually spam 24/7 firebolts, now run OOM after 1 or 2 mobs and as i said, idk if this was supposed to work like that, or now they fixed, but from my point of view it looks nerfed, the mana regen of the first 2 pets are totally garbage to the point where when their mana is empty worth more summon another demon than wait for the regen.

Now, if this was a bug and they fixed, all good. Its just that they are WAY but WAY less effective than before for low levels.

4. My imp has 5900 mana and each cast costs 180 mana, so it can go for a long time. Maybe as you are leveling, lack of gear and pets spells ranking up, it just costs "a lot" because you have little mana scaling. And it can be felt strongly after you pass <10lvl free mana regen.

Either way, it's too broad, you need to be more specific so people can investigate.