1. Gearing up on Icecrown.

I've finished my journey to 80 few days back and I've found myself getting my gearscore up very slowly. Today I've played over 6 hours and I didn't bump my gearscore by even a 100. I want to know if I'm doing something wrong since I don't really know myself. I usually queue for RDF(heroic) or just play FOS/POS/HOR normal. I can't seem to get any gear but I still guess it's worth since I'm getting EOT's from HC's so all that gametime isn't really wasted. I'm missing like 3-4 EOT's to get the 4-piece Wrynn set buff for my Fury warrior and I'm currently sitting at 4.3k GS. I heard that there were some raids I could possibly get in, but after carefully observing the global chat there was not a single person that wanted to play either Obsidian Sanctum or Eye of Eternity(for the weekly quest) so I just stopped even trying to look for such a opportunity and just focused on playing RDF(hc). Would you mind giving some advice?

2. Below 200 ilvl items: RDF, RDF HC and reputation faction vendors around Northrend. Some BoE can be obtained from AH for relatively cheap.
    200-232 ilvl items: ToC, FoS, PoS, HoR on normal or HC. Onyxia 10, OS10/25.
    232-245 ilvl items: ToC 25, Onyxia 25, ToGC 10 (ToC 10 HC). VoA 10/25 Fire boss.
    251-264 ilvl items: ICC 10, ICC 25, Ruby Sanctum 10. VoA 10/25 Frost boss.
    +271 ilvl items: ICC10HC (LK only), ICC25HC, RS25HC.
    About VoA: Try to do Fire+Frost runs, if you lack the gear.

EoT gear 232-245, get ones that you need.

3. Spam RDF HC, make or join FoS/PoS/HoR HC runs, do VoA 10 and 25, ToC 10N/25N, weekly quests, and BoE. Use vote points to buy some upgrades. Regarding BoE, as Fwarr buy ring of rotting sinew for start, and maybe other BoEs that are a bit more expensive (Legplates of Painful Death, Hellfrozen Bonegrinders). These should get you to 5k-5.3k, where you can find ICC pug runs, but your best choice would be to find a guild that helps you gear, and do ICC even at lower GS. Download Atlasloot and check what drops from where, thus you can plan which dungeons/raids to farm.

4. Wow. on icecrown you're not going to get geared at 4.3gs in ToC / onyxia even Weekly naxx is out of the question people will not invite you.
    spam rdf HC once you can do it. it will take you there, 5kgs or close. grind Frost emblems and get two piece t10 and try go ICC 10 N when you are fully decked gemmed enchanted and knows tactics. also if you wanna spend some gold, get those ICC patterns BoEs or Drops nothing less

5. Below 5k gs on Icecrown nobody is inviting you to any raid because they are all braindead *****s that need to overgear stuff or they suck.
    If you have friends that play or get into a guild that is willing to gear you up that's the only fast track.

If you can invest in (and learn) a prot spec, and tank dungeons your queue times are remarkably lower. Use the badges/gold to fund your fury gear up. Warrior tanking is actually fun imo. And upside you can make your own Naxx & Uld raids for weekly raid bosses that your gear is more than appropriate for.

6. Below 5k gs on Icecrown nobody is inviting you to any raid because they are all braindead *****s that need to overgear stuff or they suck.
    If you have friends that play or get into a guild that is willing to gear you up that's the only fast track.

If you can invest in (and learn) a prot spec, and tank dungeons your queue times are remarkably lower. Use the badges/gold to fund your fury gear up. Warrior tanking is actually fun imo. And upside you can make your own Naxx & Uld raids for weekly raid bosses that your gear is more than appropriate for.
    That's the problem with a server stuck in phase 4, people expect that you gear up in FoS, PoS, HoR and ToC (and it's also the fastes way, unless you get boosted)
    -They want overgeared people to minimize the chance of a wipe if people sucks

Raids are mainly formed for ICC, Ruby or VoA, that's why they also want a high GS