1. I never login to comment on forums or anything like that but all those negative comments triggered me enough to leave a comment here.
    Warmane don't have to bring fresh events every year for the sake of xmas to provide something new to players.
    Stop complaning about something you haven't played it yet.
    If you dont like it dont play it, litarelly nobody forces you to play the event.
    If you have something negative about the xmas events, keep it for yourself nobody cares about you nor your irrelevant opinion.
    Instead of being negative, be grateful that they still host those event, if i was gm i would definitely ban all those trolls.

2. Thank you very much for the events! Merry Christmas Warmane team! Hugs!

3. As I already stated somewhere else: If I was part of the Warmane staff, I'd hinder devs and anyone else from creating events like these. Teach the toxic community that it isn't okay to be toxic, especially as they're playing for free.

4. Personally I think snowman became tedious after an hour and the only reason people hyped it to hell and back was to farm full frost emblem vendor gear + t10 on fresh alts, cow level though now that was cool, didnt need to have so much frost emblem rewards, it would still be great.

After 4 years of begging and complaining for not getting a frost emblem farm event how much explaining do you need to realise it's not gonna happen?
    Personally I'm a little supprised we got events this year, I thought last year was the last straw.
    Glad to se we can put stuff behind ous and move on, still 3½ hours until it starts and people allready start with the negative comments, ohwell, they did the same with Azure crater and se what happened.

Keep up the original ideas to try smth new.

5. Any more detailed info on the events...?

And smells like yet another "only 200 players can join and game is available only 2hr/day" ****. You know most players don't get to experience those games enough because of that, right?
    Forget rewards, it's more so that not everyone gets to join because of short window of time to play. Especially since those 200 slots are for both sides AND these events is when a lot of retired players come back to check out what you brought

6. Merry Christmas to all. One question dose any of the events reward scroll of deception I find em realy hard to get hands on I liked 2 y ago when we had a few from the events :)

7. I like the events, but help me understand why the events (the tower brawl at least) is only available a few times a day? It's closed for 7 hours? Why?

8. Thank you staff for keeping it interesting every year with something new.
    Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year.

9. To participate in the tower defense event and the pvp brawl, do we need group of people or we can queue solo and it will match us up inside randomly?

10. Where does the quest chain start? :)

11. holy ****, that looks amazing. thanks for your work :)
    merry christmas
    and btw, wtf is wrong with the community, you get free events, you had nothing to pay for and you still only ****ing complain. grow a pair of balls and do something useful in your life except leeching on warmane, ****ing disgrace

12. Thanks for the events.
    But is it possible to add the maze/stairs event again ? I think it was great.

13. 1. I do not get, quality did you forgot how many people were happy while Snowmans were there, i know you had lag and server issues, but goal of server should be to make everyone happy isnt it ?
    I agree with you i wish they add this event in the future, but with different rewards of EOF sinde many people werent happy also it broke the iconomy which in my opinion isnt that big problem since they do gold squish every year. But those "Open world" Bosses were much better because everyone can just get in not like those NPC-Queue events which i couldnt even join last year due to overpopulation of the Icecrown server...
    Still thank you Warmane Staff for trying fresh ideas.

14. Merry christmas and a happy New year all, especially devs and gm for making unique events again! Its truly remarkable you guys pulled another great event for us ungrateful players.
    Thanks for all the hard work you done and keep doing.

15. Dear warmane staff,

Thanks for the Winter events and for the dedicated work you've put! Happy holidays to you all!

First 123412 ... Last