1. Any chance the PvE event to be nerfed ? Illidan is fine , but the other 2 bosses are INSANE. We can't put them below 50% HP.

2. Yeah, the PvE tower event is WAY too hard.

3. Just played a bunch of rounds of the tower defence PvE event on Lordaeron

We didn't get past the first wave on any attempt. Since this is tuned to Lordaeron stats this is literally impossible for disorganized pugs. You put an event in that no one will get anything from but wasting their time.

Also there are pathing issues on some mobs that just go straight to the end and don't follow the path.

There is no tutorial so people have no clue what to do, and there are limited tries as well so once people use it up you can't queue for it again.

Thanks for the efforts, but those efforts are for nothing. Maybe an iceclown BiS group can clear this event, but why even add it to Lordaeron? Or at least make the first 5 rounds easy and start with low health.

4. Unbalanced and with bugged geodata mobs. that 20sec MC on whole raid from boss (for what? how to do this mechanic? ???) , 300% move speed tigers that immune slows and can jump on ppl without cd and still have too much HP to not kill them fast enought for that mechanic (i assuming u wanted to do fast but paper mobs but u failed), Cannon doing 5k dmg per 5-second (its a joke? every mob have >1kk hp) and theres only 8 cannons , what other melees supposed to do ? just accept their fate and getting oneshot for 0.1sec every time that they getting close to mobs ? Such ruined expirience , i expected much more from this event.
    Btw , now imagine if all 40 ppl arent BiS? Gl with at least 1st wave of this PvE event to them.
    Im really hoping you will fix it asap. For now - its unplayable at all.

5. Aside from everything WHY you guys make again events that can ONLY be played couple of hours a day?
    Tower defense if currently closed, next one begins in 20 freaking hours...

6. Just don't participate if you are not having fun, what's your deal?

7. I would love to try it but next arena or w/e it is starting in 20 hours :D

8. 2 questions. where does the quest chain start? and 2, care these scrolls of transparency gonna be farmable and/or made available via other means? i have ALWAYS hated wow shoulders ruining my char's look

9. Im not participating and thats the problem cuz its taking 20 hours to open for few hours... lol

10. Can't believe some people are complaining. We got whole new events, like, idk how they even did this, but it feels like a part of a game, it's just a nice little bonus, you ungrateful *****. Anyway, the event is kinda too hard, but it's fun and I like it. Hurray to custom content! Free honor was a nice bonus and a real reward. The only thing I can wish for now is a couple discount codes. Merry Christmas, WM! You get a lot of hate, but I'm with you for years and it's the best WoW fun I've ever had. If only you could bring back/implement TBC somehow... Maybe consider seasonal realms on wotlk client, but limited to vanilla/tbc content?

11. The event has many errors

This event far exceeds the previous one, and I mean in the aspect of errors.
    Bugged, invisible, nosense aggro npcs. Mobs that phase and disappear while you're hitting them, mobs that you manage to defeat and disappear before you can loot them.
    You can't do quests with friends (since you phase and can't heal or help each other)
    The pvp is apparently deactivated, it would not seem bad to me if it was not bugged. And when you die, when you resurrect you are around 1 minute with pvp on and everyone can hit you. Therefore, when you resurrect, players kill you again.
    It's clear they haven't tested things before bringing them to the server (or at least not enough)

12. So.
    PvE event is overtuned, its cluster****ery, no skill required, 40ppl requires full premade with full coordination AND FOR WHAT? increase my companions size?.
    PvP event is not balanced, why should I try to defend when enemy has 4 shadowmourne players with 6.6k holy pala?????

The idea itself is good, the implementation isn't.

13. The PVE Tower event on Lordaeron no one got past the 1st wave. The mobs just basically spam their abilities all at once - it's like fighting multi-boxers and expecting to survive if you're their first target.

Like someone said above, the mobs also don't follow the path and just go around or even under the hill everyone is on to the building and end the event.

The Quest chain: I liked this one this year, it was more intuitive, but you went from providing the player the ability to know where to go during the chain, then take it away (e.g. the quest "Meet the Band!") and then provide it again and then take it away. Please be consistent.

The mobs for the quest chain, when you can pull them solo are fine (e.g. the boar meat quest). but when you get mobbed in the chain after this, a non tank character can't handle it and they die. Could you please mark that quest as a "group" quest? I switched to prot and they still almost kicked my behind because they have evasion and Knockback skills that they spam. having only 1-2 of those mobs spawn on you is fine, not 6.

For the last quest, when you complete it: Please add the completion quest marker on Santa so we know to turn it back into him.

14. Can you please fix the timers on the event NPC to reflect the *actual* time remaining until it opens? The Tower Brawl event was supposed to happen in like 17 hours a couple of hours ago, but then suddenly it opened up again. It was the same issue last year as well, and it's really frustrating for us who only really want participate in the events.

15. cry

so many ppl just complaining and crying about everything.
    Enjoy what you get (for free!) instead of complaining

First ... 23456 ... Last