1. Done Qchain, done both pvp Q after hours and hours and for now I got stuck on pve 3rd tier rewards, have collection of murloc eggs in my mailbox. On 20th wave boss have 45M hp, so i guess we wont have any chance to even see 2nd tier rewards. Also boss goes way too fast. So ty i dont play anymore for now.

2. Current PVE Record

I was in the group today, we did 19th waves and on 20th shade was 44M health (next to impossible to kill it). Also was sad that rewards after boss lv16 were the same.
    Otherwise great effort from the staff on both events, they are not obliged to even provide them. :)

Happy Holidays!

3. We claim the record with 23 waves

4. Ive come to the realization that almost every single person who's complaining about the events in this thread. is really just super salty that they cant just click a button and obtain their ridiculous rewards.

I really wonder why most of you here even play this game.

devs really out here spending a whole year working on custom events just to have some dickheads ask you "why only three events?"
    invest all that time and energy into giving something to your community for fun, and have them go "I been here for X amount of years. I expected more. this sucks"
    LITERALLY trying to improve the server and try to meet everyone's needs and demands, just to have some ***** tell you "wtf no mount rewards???"

really the most disrespectful Karens ive ever had the displeasure of meeting
    I think its fair criticism. If the event rewards dont match the time invested then less people will play them. Imagine a raid but the difficulty doesn't match the reward, it makes the raid less enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong, i like the event and i think the PVP event has a very good reward system (for players who are gearing up). I play the event on a char who isn't BiS, if the char was BiS i probably wouldnt play the event however because 60 games for a bit of honor and a flag of ownership just doesn't seem rewarding enough to me. At that point i can farm gold and sell it for coins so i can buy the flag of ownership and that way i'll get to invest the time as i see fit and not have to grind, run the risk of having bad teammates and not getting the wins in time.

The tower defense event seems to have decent rewards though, always fun to get a mount.

5. I think its fair criticism.
    lets be real. crying and complaining is not criticism.
    "the rewards are trash" is not criticism.

Imagine a raid but the difficulty doesn't match the reward, it makes the raid less enjoyable. - if the char was BiS i probably wouldnt play the event however because 60 games for a bit of honor and a flag of ownership just doesn't seem rewarding enough to me.
    opposed to there not being an event at all? the only blizzard thing would be achievements. a couple quests. and a <Merrymaker> title. Literally any reward is better than nothing?
    this is really just a situation of someone offering you a choice between 0$ and 100$. and then after you pick 100$ complain that its not 200$

i can farm gold and sell it for coins so i can buy the flag of ownership and that way i'll get to invest the time as i see fit
    you can apply this to any situation though?
    the Shadowmourne quest is too long and difficult and I dont have a guild. so.. i can just farm gold and sell it for coins and buy it. but I would still bet you're gonna be doing ICC

idk how my fellow gamers dont get this.. its not about the rewards, its about playing the game.

Devs designed a great set of events. actually something that you would expect of the highest ranked private server. I really just dont get how people can get so salty over rewards not being on par. especially when the argument is "its too time consuming", because those are the same people that will sit in trade chat for 9 hours straight trying to sell their top tier BOE 80 alt for 30 coins.

but yea.. if its too time consuming and the rewards arent worth it.. just dont play the events i guess? its only here for christmas.. just enjoy it while it lasts

6. Chain quests

Are you serious about 100k hp mobs that are killing me wirh 3 hits and also are invisible to my party?
    Is that a new year event or a joke? Please consider that there are low geared people that wants to do this quests and they are unable thanks to these invisible monsters....

7. Shade of Aran (PVE EVENT)

I think this boss requires some adjusting as well.

+-25k aoe fireball damage every 5 seconds to everyone (40 people) in 40 yards is pretty hardcore in my opinion, especially combined with a high HP pool. In other words this means if anyone is not topped between 2 fireballs, they will guarantee die. And you cant really afford to have many people healing, because other bosses require even more DPS (this gives me another idea, that it could be nice to know at the start of round which boss will spawn).

Fair adjustments could be:
    1) Reduce fireball aoe range to 30 yards, so at least casters can try to "play around it", rather than tanking it.
    2) Reduce fireball damage by a decent amount, so that you would survive at low HP after 2 fireball hits.

8. lets be real. crying and complaining is not criticism.
    "the rewards are trash" is not criticism.

opposed to there not being an event at all? the only blizzard thing would be achievements. a couple quests. and a <Merrymaker> title. Literally any reward is better than nothing?
    this is really just a situation of someone offering you a choice between 0$ and 100$. and then after you pick 100$ complain that its not 200$

you can apply this to any situation though?
    the Shadowmourne quest is too long and difficult and I dont have a guild. so.. i can just farm gold and sell it for coins and buy it. but I would still bet you're gonna be doing ICC

idk how my fellow gamers dont get this.. its not about the rewards, its about playing the game.

Devs designed a great set of events. actually something that you would expect of the highest ranked private server. I really just dont get how people can get so salty over rewards not being on par. especially when the argument is "its too time consuming", because those are the same people that will sit in trade chat for 9 hours straight trying to sell their top tier BOE 80 alt for 30 coins.

but yea.. if its too time consuming and the rewards arent worth it.. just dont play the events i guess? its only here for christmas.. just enjoy it while it lasts
    Criticism is "the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes". Hence "the rewards are trash" is criticism. It may not be constructive, but it's definitely a fair criticism.

"opposed to there not being an event at all? the only blizzard thing would be achievements" - Sure, but we don't play classic, so thats not what i expect. Warmane wants to keep people playing and donating, so they set up events, donation bonuses etc. I want Warmane to keep being successful (because I play on their servers) so its in my interest to make sure the events are as lucrative as possible while also not being overly rewarding. And no, not any reward is better than nothing. You are comparing me getting free money for no effort with me putting in hours of effort for a reward that to some people just isn't worth the effort.

"idk how my fellow gamers dont get this.. its not about the rewards, its about playing the game." - Why are you being rude to people. We all get this, no need to strawman people and call them dumb. You don't care about event rewards and other people do. I don't play the events on certain characters because it's not worth the effort, I do on other characters. It's in mine and Warmanes best interest however to keep people playing the events, and as such i'll disregard your last statement and try to make the next events even better than the current ones!

9. Criticism is "the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes". Hence "the rewards are trash" is criticism. It may not be constructive, but it's definitely a fair criticism.

"opposed to there not being an event at all? the only blizzard thing would be achievements" - Sure, but we don't play classic, so thats not what i expect. Warmane wants to keep people playing and donating, so they set up events, donation bonuses etc. I want Warmane to keep being successful (because I play on their servers) so its in my interest to make sure the events are as lucrative as possible while also not being overly rewarding. And no, not any reward is better than nothing. You are comparing me getting free money for no effort with me putting in hours of effort for a reward that to some people just isn't worth the effort.

"idk how my fellow gamers dont get this.. its not about the rewards, its about playing the game." - Why are you being rude to people. We all get this, no need to strawman people and call them dumb. You don't care about event rewards and other people do. I don't play the events on certain characters because it's not worth the effort, I do on other characters. It's in mine and Warmanes best interest however to keep people playing the events, and as such i'll disregard your last statement and try to make the next events even better than the current ones!
    I suppose, but people who complain when their point of comparison is an event that was held 4-5 (or more) years ago is kind-of silly. It was a one-off event that was seen as *too* lucrative (20/20 hindsight) by the staff. Which I do think that being able to gear several characters with a full set of T10 within a few days is indeed waaaaaaaay too much.

We're much happier with the rewards now as they don't impact the economy in any invasive or disruptive manner. That stability is more important to us than a once-a-year thing that the players who miss out on are S.O.L. I also really don't think the lack of rewards on a once-a-year holiday event is in any way going to harm the server or its image. The balance of lucrative rewards and not being overly-rewarding is a fine line to tread, one that is very easy to cross, so I think that it's better to not risk crossing it - playing it safe with some minor rewards and ensuring that the content in question is as high quality (which doesn't require rewards in order for it to be) and fun as possible.

I understand the desire for lucrative rewards, but I don't believe that everything in the game should be, especially once-a-year holiday events that players can very easily miss out on. In fact, I would go so far as to say that this type of event is the most ideal type event to hold back the rewards on due to that fact - those that *will* miss out. As opposed to the things we create that are accessible on a more regular basis, such as the transmog scroll system, or the seasonal content on Frostmourne. That's not to say that we don't understand the desire or appreciate the desire for such rewards, but as I stated earlier in this post, that is a fine line and one we decided that's better to not risk crossing.

10. So, with the PVE event only 1 group was so far able to achieve TIER 3 reward with premade group from a top end game guild? Nice... People often extremely toxic in the PVE event, its annoying that you get the same rewards 5 times but you still join hoping for a higher tier reward which is pretty much impossible without premade. Mobs are waaaaaay overtuned, you get perma CC, then when its over you insta die, so you better play ranged dps or some high armor melee. Super annoying. I literally dont understand whats the point of so much AOE dmg and CC from mobs that you cant survive as leather melee dps more than 3 seconds... Ranged not going to be effected by it that much, so this is just a way to troll the melee dps? But i want the rewards in my melee dps...
    Pvp event is cool too, everyone playing mage so they can leave with portal when the group has no heal. XD Epic.

11. I suppose, but people who complain when their point of comparison is an event that was held 4-5 (or more) years ago is kind-of silly. It was a one-off event that was seen as *too* lucrative (20/20 hindsight) by the staff. Which I do think that being able to gear several characters with a full set of T10 within a few days is indeed waaaaaaaay too much.

We're much happier with the rewards now as they don't impact the economy in any invasive or disruptive manner. That stability is more important to us than a once-a-year thing that the players who miss out on are S.O.L. I also really don't think the lack of rewards on a once-a-year holiday event is in any way going to harm the server or its image. The balance of lucrative rewards and not being overly-rewarding is a fine line to tread, one that is very easy to cross, so I think that it's better to not risk crossing it - playing it safe with some minor rewards and ensuring that the content in question is as high quality (which doesn't require rewards in order for it to be) and fun as possible.

I understand the desire for lucrative rewards, but I don't believe that everything in the game should be, especially once-a-year holiday events that players can very easily miss out on. In fact, I would go so far as to say that this type of event is the most ideal type event to hold back the rewards on due to that fact - those that *will* miss out. As opposed to the things we create that are accessible on a more regular basis, such as the transmog scroll system, or the seasonal content on Frostmourne. That's not to say that we don't understand the desire or appreciate the desire for such rewards, but as I stated earlier in this post, that is a fine line and one we decided that's better to not risk crossing.
    I agree, that event was way overtuned. Farming cows and snowmen for almost 24 hours non stop just to crank out as many EOF as humanly possible. I don't want that back either, i think there is a fine line between reasonable rewards and too much/too little. Again, I actually think the PVP event has reasonable rewards for players who are gearing up (such as some of my alts) and the PVE event can reward you with a mount which is really nice. For BiS players though i can see why the PVP event isnt too appealing and the rewards seem a bit lackluster.

Stability has for sure improved, i remember the big boss who would spawn in major citys and make it worse than when multiboxers fight. This is for sure an upgrade from that chaos. It's obviously not easy fine tuning rewards to both draw people in but not also overdo it, which is why i think this discussion is worth having. What is too much, what is too little, Warmane is obviously trying things out each year and that is always proactive.

12. The snowmen event was a bad idea, and I find it surprising that players themselves can't see it. If anything, players should be the ones to advocate for TCG/battlenet shop items as rewards instead of emblems.

13. Nerf Bosses

For some reason bosses and adds seem to be buffed by alot since yesterday, I don't understand why becuase it was perfectly balanced yesterday, this what we have encountered today is impossible to kill with group of 40 bis people using discord even. I understand that events should be hard but to what point? There should be some ratio betwen hard and fun becuase getting 1shot by bosses constantly on each ability they use is not fun at all. Rewards are impossible to be obtained because people are now strugling to kill first boss already. Please nerf bosses down a bit atleast in HP ammount because curently this event fits the people with cataclysm gear....

14. "December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection"

Can anyone explain exactly how do we claim the gifts available at midnight at New Years, and if there's a time period for claiming it?

First ... 678910 ... Last