1. Yes i do lol.
    Just look at blizzard events, you dont need to have 6400 gs to join and kill headless horseman or love is in the air undead trio.
    Im not saying tho that literally everyone should get zhevra mount and 36slot bags, but warmane usually balances their pve events for the top of the top bis tryhard pve guilds, all im saying is they should have more casual players in mind.
    You are comparing minor dung events vs once in a year custom event on a 15 year old patch. If you want the top rewards so hard pay a guild with gold to boost you.

2. I am not sure why do you mind premade grps, I mean you literaly expect others to boost you and others because you are incapable do to event properly after all Warmane gave ability to everyone to buy extra talent points/turrets/stats so even if you have low grp u can play out add waves with turrets and stuff. Honestly we host premades to set high record in most waves cleared most of us keep joining with same characters constantly and we don't care for rewards at all anyway.

3. Congrats!

I liked a lot the Brawl PVP event I would love to see this event expanding to a real moba experience with 3 lanes (routes like LoL) and also adding bushes with invisibility inside of them. Rewards with scrolls, gold, arena points I don't really know what but scrolls would be very nice always haha. Pretty cool, I'am sure that if u devs invest more time (basically for initial concept adding more 2 lanes like the one that already have and adding a few trees and bushes between then would already be very cool! With invisibility inside bushes would be veerry cool! And congrats with the "Items" from the npc very cool the extra talent points (but still dangerous haha considering WoW wotlk classes mechanics).

I really hope that u guys invest on the ideia of creating a moba inside wow (after all warcraft made mobas... make a lots of sense doing that) I'am 100% sure that this initial concept could expand to a whole new experience that would be very refreshing and enjoyable for all players that likes pvp!

4. adding....

I know a lots of friends that stopped playing wow because "there is nothing new to do" but... moba would be something very new inside wow and 100% sure very cool just look how much LoL grew!

5. I, personally, do not see anything wrong with having some challenging content being available for players who like to engage themselves in challenging content, and rewarding them a bit for it. I also don't see anything wrong with people wanting to play together to do it, as that's one of the core functions of an MMO.

6. I wonder how many group managed to get tier 3 or tier 4 reward(apart from the 2-3 end game PVE guilds that farming it). I play it every time i can, and highest i got was round 17 with pug.
    Once i got into a somewhat premade group, it was 1AM EU time run so not full premade, but it was a defeat at a very low round level. So not even good players are enough if you dont have the raid comp.

7. Not many grps make it far i think the devs boosted some of the adds and the bosses to challenge the premades but that made the casual grps almost imposible to go far.

8. I dont have problems with premades or challenging content either, what i was trying to say is that you shouldnt balance the content for the top of the top bis premade guilds, because 99% of the playerbase playing these events are non premade casuals (most are not even bis). Thats why i was comparing it to blizzard made once in a year events, to showcase that the content shouldnt be impossibly hard or even hard .

I would like to say tho that congrats warmane, you are on the right track and improving on these christmas events.
    The rewards are cosmetic only instead of the previous frost farms so thats definitely really good.
    The quest line is more coherent now and the quest markers were definitely needed, plus you can mostly do the quest alone.
    Pvp brawl was enjoyable too, perhaps 60 flags for q were a bit too much and sometimes no healers on the team, but overall it was really fun.
    Pve event is fun too and i can see that you had low gears in mind with the addition of cannons so thats a plus.
    Overall this quality over quantity aproach is a good way in my opinion and cosmetic rewards only.
    Ty warmane and keep up the good work!

9. I dont have problems with premades or challenging content either, what i was trying to say is that you shouldnt balance the content for the top of the top bis premade guilds, because 99% of the playerbase playing these events are non premade casuals (most are not even bis). Thats why i was comparing it to blizzard made once in a year events, to showcase that the content shouldnt be impossibly hard or even hard .

I would like to say tho that congrats warmane, you are on the right track and improving on these christmas events.
    The rewards are cosmetic only instead of the previous frost farms so thats definitely really good.
    The quest line is more coherent now and the quest markers were definitely needed, plus you can mostly do the quest alone.
    Pvp brawl was enjoyable too, perhaps 60 flags for q were a bit too much and sometimes no healers on the team, but overall it was really fun.
    Pve event is fun too and i can see that you had low gears in mind with the addition of cannons so thats a plus.
    Overall this quality over quantity aproach is a good way in my opinion and cosmetic rewards only.
    Ty warmane and keep up the good work!
    Its really easy to get to max tier on this pve event, even if youre 5.5k gs, assuming obviously you understand how to play your class, because 90% of it is just add management and following tactics for bosses. The reason why you think its not balanced for casual players is the no premade system, because you could make a discord and roster in advance and ppl would read tactics on discord, learn before hand what stats to get / talents etc, to get the max out of class. But since in every group you have 10 bots that afk for rewards and / or 10 ppl that cant speak english or press their wasd buttons, nobody bothers to read / learn it because they know its a waste of time, due to ppl griefing.

10. Okay the PVE event has gone pure cancer alot of ppl leave the grp right at start. I tried few grps today none of them even tried to play ppl eigher left or said just let the mobs pass idk whats wrong with ppl anymore

11. Please add some kind of deserter for ppl that leave

12. PVE Event is easy alrdy collected 18x 36 slot bags :)

13. So the pve event has gotten a lot better but unfortunately since you cannot queue as a raid group premades are ruining the pug experience by having people on alts log on to other rooms trying to time everyone in their group to queue at same time.

Event is working great now and if you get a good group it's lots of fun.

14. I´m currently experiencing issues with the last quest of the questchain. Since days nobody wants to attend in the boss kill anymore. It´s hard to find people to get a full group that can actually defeat Krampus. Would be nice if Krampus could be nerfed to a 5 man quest.

Overall this years events are fun to play and rewards are fine. Ty for the effort.

15. Don't feel bad, at least you were able to get there - dunno if the quest chain is geared towards bis equipped people, but it's insanely difficult.

First ... 21011121314 Last