1. How rich are you guys?

Played back in the molten wow days and lost my account, had to start a new one. But curious to know how much people have on here.

I have been able to grind up to 150K gold by flipping AH and wondering what other people on here have or most gold owned at one point.

2. Rarely who can tell you numbers, because at certain point you just stop counting/it is irrelevant. Having, for example, 5, 10 or 15 mil is just the same. Some just stack guild vaults full of primos, some sell it to buy magic roosters and goofy stuff, some collect coins that they will never even use, some give it away to enjoy starting from nothing again.

I think you have reached that point where you have enough capital to "print gold", so when you get things you want(shadowmournes, valanyrs and stuff), you either stop or do it for some goofy reasons like filling all 6 tabs of a guild vault with chokers or something.

3. It's very hard to count wealth when it's in the form of items and because of the yearly squish you don't even know how much everything is worth at every moment.

4. Prices start rising uncontrollably during autumn, and it seems every year they start rising earlier.

And now with green drops disabled I can't imagine the price of ench. Must be fun times.

5. Rarely who can tell you numbers, because at certain point you just stop counting/it is irrelevant. Having, for example, 5, 10 or 15 mil is just the same. Some just stack guild vaults full of primos, some sell it to buy magic roosters and goofy stuff, some collect coins that they will never even use, some give it away to enjoy starting from nothing again.

I think you have reached that point where you have enough capital to "print gold", so when you get things you want(shadowmournes, valanyrs and stuff), you either stop or do it for some goofy reasons like filling all 6 tabs of a guild vault with chokers or something.
    Maybe I should have asked what does people guide banks look like hahah. Be funny to see what people have done

6. Prices start rising uncontrollably during autumn, and it seems every year they start rising earlier.

And now with green drops disabled I can't imagine the price of ench. Must be fun times.
    Maybe that was true the first couple of squish but not anymore. prices aren't even high right now and we're almost in january.

7. Maybe that was true the first couple of squish but not anymore. prices aren't even high right now and we're almost in january.
    iirc primos were around 400g in October and they are around 750g now...

8. iirc primos were around 400g in October and they are around 750g now...
    varies a lot on faction and time, I just sold 19 of them for 630 each as cheapest price on ah, last time I sold was 2-3 month's ago they sold for 560g each as cheapest price, but that was during the day in EU when AH is most active, Flasks of endless rage or Frost Wyrm I have seen changed 30-40 gold (even more few times) dependent on what time you wanna buy them, most guilds have raids around 5-6-7 PM server time, at that time many end game raiders buy up no matter what the price is, I raid at 8 PM server time, after most other guilds and today they costed 170 gold each for a endless rage, while yesterday when I stocked up on Endless rage around 2-3 PM server time they sold for 120-130.

9. Not very, especially since crypto is continuing to crash.

10. here is my personal gbank, the first time it got ninjad by someone who my freind sold their account to. they had admin privelages and i was on a wow break and when i came back everything was gone D: building back up again :p

https://imgur.com/a/sWis4R3