1. Teleport after group disband and loot

Hello, I was wondering if something could be done to prevent teleporting out of a raid dungeon before loot gets distributed via group loot when some1 leaves without rolling - maybe make people auto-pass on rolls if they leave instance or group.

I raided VoA 10 classrun today on my lock and was happy to see 2 warlock items drop off the frost boss. We had group loot on (for some reason) and some1 left the group without rolling. The group disbanded quickly as I was the only one awaiting the loot, and I got teleproted out of the dungeon before the roll finished with auto-pass from non-roller.

I think this happens sometimes somewhat intentionally by people who leave without rolling in order to harrass the looting and delay the people who need on items.

I realize that in 5mans the roll timer is short enough to prevent this but it seems that on raid bosses I'm left to lick my fingers.

Ty for reading, great new year :j

2. And who kept the loot? Did it stay in the body? Can't you go back and pick it up? (Honest questions, I don't know)

3. Chat didn't show the roll finishing after I was teleported out and once I got some1 to join me into a raid group to get back into the raid the body wasn't there.