1. Vote shop items

Which items are worth getting for a feral druid pve/pvp? I was thinking of lotrafen spear of the damned as a weapon and a trinket or sth.

2. Could you provide us with your armoury?

For a weapon, you could use Dreambinder. For trinkets - needle encrusted scorpion (could be obtained in pos hc once per day) and comet's trail (Rawr asses it higher than BoV) or banner of victory if you lack the points (could be farmed in toc 5).

[edit] I cannot help you with pvp, sorry. :C
    Edited: January 1, 2023 Reason: added more info and deleted the Uld list because there could be better alternatives for certain slots

3. im still level 70, so it wont provide any help to post the armory. Why Dreambinder over lotrafen? I was thinking 1rpen weapon and banner of victory so i could then farm scorpion from fos hc which i will do many times anyways for items

4. im still level 70, so it wont provide any help to post the armory. Why Dreambinder over lotrafen? I was thinking 1rpen weapon and banner of victory so i could then farm scorpion from fos hc which i will do many times anyways for items
    1) With Dreambinder you can get more stats. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45613 is also an arp weapon.

2) Scorpion is the better trinket, though worth mentioning is that Rawr asses http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45931 higher because the trinket from Thorim 10 HM procs from every physical hit, whereas NES - from crits only, and according to wowchampion NES has a slightly lower proc rate. Whichever trinket you choose between those two won't matter all that much because you'll replace them the more arp you acquire. The second trinket should either be Comet's Trail or BoV. You can farm the latter whenever you feel like it, and you'll use it to replace the first arp trinkets once you reach like 800-1k arp.
    Edited: January 1, 2023 Reason: edit

5. ok thanks, so Dreambinder and Runestone as the trinket. What would you choose betweeen comet's trail and BoV?

6. Before I say anything else, I want you to see how Rawr assess the trinkets. It shows that Comet's Trail would lead to more dps in comparison to BoV, though personally I would just farm BoV from toc 5 and use it until I acquire both DBW and STS. However, I'd recommend going with the trinket from Algalon because the dps gain is almost 100 with it in comparison to BoV.

Btw, despite what Rawr says I wouldn't recommend buying Herkumi because the EoF can be spent on sth more important (like t10 or off-set).
    Edited: January 1, 2023