Lifebloom is a guild, currently looking for intermediate players with the goal of creating rooster for 10 man progression through Icecrown Citadel.

RT: 7PM on Sundays ( 1,5 - 2 hours )

While pugs seem to progress slowly and many guild require heavily geared, I decided to make a small group of people that would try to get Bane together. As a member you are allowed to have better gear, raid with pugs, be part of other guild etc. However, as expected your ID for 10 man needs to be clear on the character you join with. Ideally everyone should be on the same level of skill and gear, or at least close to it. Pro players are welcome. But we are not looking for complete beginners. This guild is not a place for people to begin their gearing process and start getting better. Instead building on our fundamental class knowledge and previous experience is the roster's aim.

Requirements:
- The Crimson Hall ( 10 or 25) on that toon or Fall of the Lich King (10 or 25) on main.
- 4 pieces tier10 ( gear is not an issue, but we want to start clearing heroic asap)
- Knowledge of your class and spec
- Discord

Roster:
Druid: Feral tank / Resto
Death Knight: Blood
Warrior: Fury
Rogue: combat
Hunter: MM
Priest: Disco
Paladin: Holy / Protection
Mage: any
Warlock: any

The group is flexible and we will try to make a good raid composition with what we have. Hybrid classes should have a competent second spec. Usually class that can tank and/or heal are given priority to join. If you are not on the list, you can still join. If many are interested we might make a second group, but that's unlikely.

Interested can whisper me or mail me in game on my shaman Lifehorn. Let's see how this goes.