1. Looking for guild

Looking for a guild and people to play with
    I'm fresh level 80 DK on Icecrown and almost max professions (450 mining - 4xx Blacksmithing). Still in leveling gear but I'm fixing that atm. I'm experienced tanking for a lot of wrath and dps/off-tank for nearly all of Wrath so I know nearly every fight. Looking to level some alt toons soon so naturally I'm looking for some friends. I guess leave a response or message me online - I'm "Bonkpewbam" on Icecrown. I'm Pacific Standard Time but on at odd hours due to my work schedule.

2. Alliance Guild

Hey I have a USTZ guild on Alliance side. What faction are you? We are USTZ, some central and eastern and mountain time zones. We are pretty casual but heavily experienced in wotlk. Most of us played retail when it launched originally, many years ago. So yea we are old and busy. But we tend to get together a day or two a week. We got through maybe half of icc on lordaeron and decided we wanted to switch to icecrown (got tired of hardcore mode). Feel free to drop a message to one of my toons. Varthrim, Valistad, or Wareme. Wednesday 830 CST is the best time to catch us.