1. WotLK Feral DPS One button-Macro Help

Hi, just made my first druid and was looking for a macro that does the feral dps rotation in 1 button like this one: https://youtu.be/gE4x8V9vX-s?t=4387
    If anyone knows how to recreate it/has it, dropping it down bellow would be appreciated.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a great day/night!

2. Yea you didnt listen already the first words that he said, there is no Rotation as Feral Cat.

it is a Prio list of Mangle Shred Rip Rake Ferocious Bite Savage Roar, you wont have any kind of Macro that can actually react on a Prio System w/o losing way to much dmg.
    you always need more than 1 Button to play Feral Cat, cuz you need to react different on Combo Points and Rest Durations

3. First of all I did listen, 2nd of all I am new and I want to play Feral and atleast know what to do. If you want to be useful you can help me with the macro, not being condenscending.

4. At least he didnt share the macro here, clapping everything and not using dots as they expire. If you really wanna play the spec, delete that macro and start practising on dummy, its %95 about control, not random button/skill mashing.