1. Donation question - Warmane's 20% discount coupon

Hi, I received during Warmane's holiday marketing campaign a discount coupon for 20% off.
    Today I wanted to make a donation, but during the process I realized there is no option to enter the coupon code anywhere.
    Is the coupon code only for purchasing items off the website, or does it apply to donations as well, and if so where can i enter this code to benefit from the discount?
    Many thanks!

2. When you press the cart button of an item to buy it you are asked to input the code. So it only applies to 1 item.

It makes no sense to apply a discount code to a donation. Do you want to get fewer coins for your money?

3. It makes no sense to apply a discount code to a donation. Do you want to get fewer coins for your money?
    Discount doesn't take away from an purchase, it takes a % off from the price. Was that a brainfart?

Is the coupon code only for purchasing items off the website, or does it apply to donations as well, and if so where can i enter this code to benefit from the discount?
    It's discount for coin/point store items. Not for donations.

4. Discount doesn't take away from an purchase, it takes a % off from the price. Was that a brainfart?
    It was a poorly executed joke more than anything.

5. @OhieMitzen:

Thanks, that was exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.

I thought the discount would apply to donations/coin trade as well.

Have a great day mate!

6. how does one get this discount coupon? i've checked my mail and theres nothing

7. https://www.warmane.com/account/history and then you click on "PROMOTIONS", all the codes are there, if you have any.

Anyone want to try my code for lols? Maybe it's not "account bound"? GWFKH8OUAW
    Edited: February 21, 2023