1. Still working, thank you so much

2. I'm having problems with Weakauras, I've dragged it into my addons folder but the addon doesn't seem to load. I'm typing /wa in chat which doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone else having problems ith Weakauras? If so, how did you get it to work?

Thanks!

Edit: It was turned off in my addons.. Working now sorry for wasting your time.
    Edited: October 31, 2023

3. Hey I downloaded both ElvUI and WA from this link but when I open the game and type /wa or /elvui nothing happens.
    Does anyone know what's going on?

4. Hey I downloaded both ElvUI and WA from this link but when I open the game and type /wa or /elvui nothing happens.
    Does anyone know what's going on?
    I guess you already figured it out, but:

I have some hyperlinks in my repo to download them from their main repository for those addons that have support, to never download an addon that is outdated.

If you download addons from GitHub, they have another folder before the actual folders; by default, you need to take the folder(s) that are inside that ...-master folder and drop them in the addons folder.

Drag and drop folder(s) into the addon folder (no double folder, and folder names should match the .toc file inside; remove '-master' if needed).

5. Hello, can you do the Atlas addon for warmane(not atlas loot)

6. 3 Weeks Ago  

First 12