1. Most Useful WoW Addons for Patch 3.3.5a WotLK

Hey,

If u search for some cool and always the lastest version of Addons
    U will probably find some on my list:

>> Github <<

>> Backup <<

IMPORTANT: u may have to be logged in Github to download a addon.

if you want to help me with the small project feel free to name other addons that should be added.

Edited: November 15, 2023 Reason: Github sucksss

2. May 1, 2023  

3. May 11, 2023  
    You port latest version of addons to old WotLK? If you do could you consider adding "Clique"? I've been using it for so long everything feel weird without it and the old version was very different. xD

4. May 11, 2023  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. May 12, 2023  
    Most of the PvE raid-frame addons have this feature integrated, and if that doesn't work for you, you can always ask in the forums for help. If the idea is good and it's gonna be used, there are people who can do it. It's just frame, registered for clicks, pointing to actual button, macro text or whatever.
    Clique isn't a raid frame. Which raid frame let me use every single key bind for 2 different abilities at the same time?

The reason i use clique is so i can use #1 for smite, #1 mouseover for flash heal. #2 for shadow word pain, #2 mouseover for renew etc etc. Basically all my offensive abilities are repurposed when used on mouseover. This way i can have my super bloated skill lists fit on fewer keys and be able to use all my abilities without clicking all over the screen.

You know of any other addon that let you do that? Because everything i tried either let me bind right click and left click which i don't want to bind to anything or it's even weirder and involve using shift click and all that.

If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

6. it's says to me that

Access to this site has been restricted.

Was the repo deleted meanwhile?

7. yes i know this for a while,

you have to be logged in, said the Github Suport

very poor and uncool

I added a new link called "Backup" maybe this one is working, without logged in

Edited: June 24, 2023

8. Greetings, any update on Pminimap or SexyMap with new skins?

9. July 3, 2023  

10. updated, preparation for even bigger update

11. Push Push Push
    updated some existing addons to more enhanced or fixed versions

Auctionator+
    Auctionator WatchList
    Postal+
    MarketWatcher+
    TradeSkillMaster+
    Gatherer 3.3.5:

Thanks to BlueAo

12. Push

Very useful project, was able to download what I needed with no problems whatsoever.
    Thank you.

12 Last