1. Battlegroup balance

So, i read somewhere sometime ago, that the battlegroup for BGs will be reworked for a more "balanced" gameplay.Well, this is the first time that i played BGs on a low geared character. I am quite dissapointed. This is the difference -

1- I leveled my warlock around 2 years ago. When i got to leve 80 i started doing BGs right away. I was around 2.5k Gs and used to play vs people ranging from 2-4k GS

2 - I leveled my shaman 3 days ago and did the same. Now im playing BGs as a 2.8kgs player vs 5.6k gs full PvP geared people(mostly from Blackrock).

It is impossible to do anything in those Bgs, and most of the time there is almost no one on the other team that is on your GS. Dev team, what is this?

Can someone please explain to me how this is suppoused to be an improvment?

I'd suggest looking into that and making some changes.

2. I suggest to you to read changelogs, read about Frostmourne realm and how it progress (it is closely tied with battlegrounds too), remember that there were no "brackets" in original game at all > 4-5-6k GS guys were obliterating fresh lvl 80s naive cherry boys during whole expansion.
    Like, maybe you will consider getting at least some proper gear before starting PvP? No?
    Edited: January 8, 2023