1. whatever u say on forum about the state of bg now wont change anything. thats fact.
    its been like this for years, we all know its unfair, but nothing will change that.
    cant blame them either cz for them thats how endgame is, what else can they do with their fully bis geared toons? farming scrolls and hk numbers. and premade is the best/effective way to do that.
    so the only thing you can do is by joining alliance and turn mercenary mode off to atleast avoid playing bg against premade.

2. whatever u say on forum about the state of bg now wont change anything. thats fact.
    its been like this for years, we all know its unfair, but nothing will change that.
    cant blame them either cz for them thats how endgame is, what else can they do with their fully bis geared toons? farming scrolls and hk numbers. and premade is the best/effective way to do that.
    so the only thing you can do is by joining alliance and turn mercenary mode off to atleast avoid playing bg against premade.
    So much nonsense in this post. You must be a member of the staff to know with such certainty lol. Anyway you can't dodge premades by disabling mercenary mode as Alliance. The premades often run with merc mode enabled, and there are Horde premades, too.

3. So much nonsense in this post. You must be a member of the staff to know with such certainty lol. Anyway you can't dodge premades by disabling mercenary mode as Alliance. The premades often run with merc mode enabled, and there are Horde premades, too.
    anyone doesnt need to be a member of staff to know that hk farming isnt something u can fix like a bug. its player-made problem, and u cant just blame premade as it can still be done without premade. u should consider that ppl do premade to avoid toxic behaviour from randoms or simply just to play with friends.

sure, u'll still face premade as alliance, but not as much as horde. Atleast u'll have much more enjoyable rbgs than horde. im not even making this up, ppl tend to have more hard time to just get the daily ap on horde side.

4. Warmane has tinkered with GY respawn distance in the past, and I believe they have also tweaked the match making to make it more likely for premades to face other premades (the added queue time may have made them roll back on this, idk). It's not as if no actions were ever taken to address the issues of HK farming and premades. They just haven't found a good permanent solution yet. It doesn't mean they are not trying and have given up.

5. thats why i said what i said. whether they're botting, account sharing, or actually dedicated to play 24/7 what ever u say about it on the forum wont change anything. hk farming happens, its been like that for years and will keep happening.
    i could've just said be patient, tighten your anus while getting farmed till warmane find a solution.

6. I am pretty sure they actually read these forums and take player feedback into account.

7. Simple solution is = limit the timer for WSG and AV to 15-20 min per game, problem solved. Most people cba playing bg for more than ~15 min anyway.

8. Automatic mercenary mode, max 5 people premade, shorter BG timers...I totally agree and wish it will be implemented once.
    For now just join smaller BGs, these HK farmers are mostly in AV. At least I ruin their fun by capturing graveyards when I am on ally side in AV (which is almost never because nobody plays horde).

9. Automatic mercenary mode, max 5 people premade, shorter BG timers...I totally agree and wish it will be implemented once.
    For now just join smaller BGs, these HK farmers are mostly in AV. At least I ruin their fun by capturing graveyards when I am on ally side in AV (which is almost never because nobody plays horde).
    This is the way. Maybe even eliminate premades for Random BGs altogether. If they want premade battles they can queue for specific BGs directly and coordinate for opponents, since they are so great at coordinating to begin with.

10. I really don't know why this seems so hard. This is a problem for Warmane since they keep losing a lot of new players... an old player joins RBG, gets AV, gets camped twice, leaves and keeps on with his day, but a new player (specially blackrock ones) joins RBG, gets into this and has to deal with being unable to play the game for 30+ min.. Then after the BG is done they join again with the same result. Old players don't have anything else to spend money on, new players do.

HK Farming is not good for the server's health.

How to fix it? Well there is thousands of solutions from simple to complex ones, easiest one... cap HKs at 100k (last HK achievement), do it and these guys are done the next day. Or just hide them all together.
    As others have proposed you can enforce mercenary mode for everyone in 40v BGs, these people are using an addon to join as parties of 5 people to AV, if you enforce mercenary mode, they will get one premade on each faction, HK farming ends the next day as well :D

And don't say its not fair, because these guys are abusing mercenary mode to do what they do, there is no way they could join as a 20+ premade to AV as alliance (and that's why they were horde before) if it wasn't for mercenary mode, so just, enforce it to them as well.

You can as well just keep losing new players, donations and PvP activity /shrug

11. the addon Preform AV Enabler allows up to 40 man premades, but i believe warmane has it capped at 10. not sure

12. the addon Preform AV Enabler allows up to 40 man premades, but i believe warmane has it capped at 10. not sure
    The addon doesn't work like that and cannot be limited in any way.
    Everybody who have the addon simply gives permission to the raid leader to call solo queue from their client and then when the bg pop for somebody it returns the ID of the battlefield so they can decide either to enter or requeue until they are satisfied with the amount of players with the same ID

Also mercenary mode doesn't help, but break the queue in such situation, because you may get the same battlefield ID as others in your raid and still play for the enemy team. After all it's solo queue for everybody in the raid, not group
    Edited: February 23, 2023

13. The addon doesn't work like that and cannot be limited in any way.
    Everybody who have the addon simply gives permission to the raid leader to call solo queue from their client and then when the bg pop for somebody it returns the ID of the battlefield so they can decide either to enter or requeue until they are satisfied with the amount of players with the same ID

Also mercenary mode doesn't help, but break the queue in such situation, because you may get the same battlefield ID as others in your raid and still play for the enemy team. After all it's solo queue for everybody in the raid, not group
    Mercenary mode helps because on a balanced faction scenario the queue would be so long to be able to get at least 30 persons on the same AV that they would not do it more than 1 evening every weekend or so, but thanks to the mercenary mode they can chose to not use it themselves and force the rest of the players to horde side getting a reasonable queue time for a 30ish man premade, which should not be a thing. If they would to get mercenary mode enforced into them as well, then it would break their chances to queue as more than a 5man premade since you can see which battleground ID you've got but not which faction.

You wanna do it more blizzlike? Sure, enforce mercenary mode only on premades, or only on 40v BGs.

It's simple and it's good for the server's health, I don't see why anyone would argue otherwise unless they're part taking on the HK farming, and as the OP said, it is not fun even if you're in the camping side, it's not engaging, its just mindless grinding, but grinding of other players who get their right to play refused.
    You could replace all the horde side with simple bots, and these premades would not even care.

14. It's simple and it's good for the server's health, I don't see why anyone would argue otherwise unless they're part taking on the HK farming, and as the OP said, it is not fun even if you're in the camping side, it's not engaging, its just mindless grinding, but grinding of other players who get their right to play refused.
    You could replace all the horde side with simple bots, and these premades would not even care.
    Theres literally no fun in it, no competition. Winning and losing is what suppose to make BG's enjoyable, good matches. This is discouraging players from battlegrounds and pvp altogether.

15. Would it be possible for the staff to respond on the subject ? Given that the state of these two BGs are catastrophic since more than one year now..
    Or do they want to completely kill the PVP on the HORDE side ? It wasn't like that before the implementation of that stupid MERCENARY mode (thank's again, really)

All because the ALLIANCE was not happy with the queue waiting time.....

First 123 Last