1. Faction Balance?

I open this with saying, I am MORE than happy to discuss this more and also learn from more of the players here on Icecrown! So please feel free to poke holes in anything I say! Feel free to tell me how your experience has been compared to mine! :)

Currently their is an influx of players transffering to Alliance. I'm sure a few of your pals have, I know mine did long ago. Of course its a passive thing that happens over time as well, people switching factions for a multitude of reasons. But the biggest most glaring reason I've seen people switch from The Glorious Horde, to the boring Alliance is clear. Human Racial skill. Obviously theirs other reasons like I said. But this seems to me at least, the biggest draw. While playing the game I see more humans in pvp than any other race. Now I think Warmanes mercenary system tried to help with this issue, However it seems this vast number of humans don't want to use merc mode? Which is understandable I suppose. Choose Human to use free trinket, why would you chose to not have that? I'm strictly a Horde player to my dying breath so I cannot speak on the experience of the Alliance.

With this said I propose a simple idea as a fix and nothing more than an idea. Give humans Blood Fury instead. Orc Racial. Its a good skill and is useful in a lot of way. Albeit not as useful as human trinket racial. I believe it would perhaps bring about a change in the pvp scene.

Currently if you look at the recruitment section their is not a single horde pvp guild posted in the last 4 weeks. The last one to post has since switch to Alliance. Hard to believe I know.

The faction imbalance is clear and unnerving honestly. Anyway if anyone has any ideas or anything to add please do. I wish you all a wonderful day!

To my loyal Horde! Lok'tar Ogar! Brothers!
    -Teel

2. There will be no game changes to races for sake of "balance".
    Horde stronger in PvP.
    Alliance stronger in PvE.
    Period. Only possible solution is to remove racials at all or make it so that you can assign any racial to any character.