1. To many instances recently

I loged my druid for the first time today,

Joined a ICC PUG, entered ICC, went out to buy regeans, when i try to enter again i get the message "To many instances recently" but I have done no Dungeons or Raids today.
    This seems buggy

2. May 18, 2023  
    I have also experienced this as being an overly dramatic "answer" to farming of dungeons. I literally formed a Dala Weekly that was Patchwerk just now within 30 minutes of this message. (went online searching for answers) Then logged out after. Went to my other toon and did an VoA 25 on hunt on same account, Then did a VoA on 25 same druid as NAXX weekly from dala and then after first mob wipe i cant enter dungeon... with this message. No other saved instances... this message is new and going to cause me to think its over stimulated response to dungeon farming and needs to be a better answer. I WAS KICKED FROM A RAID BECAUSE I COULD NOT ENTER the raid I WAS NOT LOCKED ON!!! BUGGY? Yes. I think so.

3. May 26, 2023  
    They've implemented the same limit that apparently exist on retail : if you enter 5 dungeons/raids with one toon, then you are also locked with your alts on the same account. great news isn't it ?

4. May 26, 2023  
    It's a very simple limitation. Enter 5 instances within 1 hour on the same account, you get locked out. It's not a bug, it's a feature. Blame blizzard for it.