1. High level players VS low level players

I read several forms regarding high level players versus low level players, but their solutions were really stupid!!
    They say that because this is a pvp server, high level players can tease and mock low level players and laugh at them after killing the player.
    I'm currently leveling up in the Northrend and it's the only place I can be! But everywhere I go, high-level players attack childishly and don't even let me do quests.
    They even attack the territories of Hordes and kill everything.
    I think that we want to enjoy the game and not to make fun of each other.
    I logged off and logged in again after an hour, but the same person came again and killed me again and again!! It seems that he has added my name with his horde character and comes to harass me until I go online. These people are not players, they are sick people who intend to hurt people and not to play.
    The fact that you don't leave any report and your only solution is to walk in real life, log off and finally request from high level players, it's very illegal!!!
    These are not players, they are sick and have no place in this game.
    Please add a section to report such people. Please!
    bye bye.

2. When you start to preach about who has a place in this game, it's time for you to go play Skyrim.

3. When people like you have this kind of thinking, I think you are one of those sick people!! Anyway, this is not advice & preach , and yes, mentally ill people never have a place in such games to harass other players! change ur mind ^^

4. Speaking about mental things, what do you call state when a person looks upon the reality and refuses to accept it? Dissociation? Something like that. So here is my advice: go work on it, this game will be thousand time better when you accept it for what it is, instead of rambling about your imaginary rainbowland.

5. So you made a thread on forum about a guy that does a LEGALLY accepted thing ( is this even a term available for this game :))) ??? ) , and you're telling us that everyone should be a daisy and hug eachother so you and the rest of the little pansies can farm and level and do whatever the hell you weirdos do?

Please tell me where you farm so i can come and kill you!

Also , are you by any chance born in the last 15 years? , cause i swear to GOD ,i have never seen such a cry baby attitude from a generation before. You ****s cry about everything and yet you forget that in this game your MOMMY is not here to save you.

Enjoy pressing the release button you wimp!

6. Must be one of those who kill but don't like to get the other end of the stick.

7. "These people are not players, they are sick people who intend to hurt people and not to play."

I mean it's the definition of playing the game though isnt it? Im pushing buttons on my end that make my character oneshot your leveling character, you die and i wait until you respawn to do it all over again. The psychoanalysis of it all is pretty uninteresting, i could be sick (according to you) and still play the game.

You are also playing the game, you're just constantly dead in ghost form, which is an aspect of the game. Hope you enjoy your experience.

8. Hi again,
    I accept that, but I would never accept that a level 80 hero like a kid like this guy Kellerman21 would kill you over and over and brag about killing a low level character.
    If the goal of the game is to reach level 80 and then go and kill low-level players and ambush them, the goal of the game is that, well, I was wrong for years! What a beautiful goal.
    I accept being killed in the game once, twice, while farming and leveling up, but not killed every 10 minutes by these sick children and people!
    I have seen many times that low level players are killed by the fear of these children and sick people and they are two or three people doing quests as much as they can.
    My purpose of putting the report section in the game was just this, but it seems that people are upset and like it!

9. You talk as if leveling players have no agency or thoughts. They are not children who need protection. There are 100 ways to get away with 1 or 2 deaths, there are plenty places to go and plenty ways to level up.
    When higher level player camps some town, it's a fact of reality that you will not be able to go do quests there, it's off limits. Unless you fight back(don't even start the usual bs "but i'm lvl 30, how can i kill 80lvl omg!!!1"). There is nothing to report, there is nothing to be upset about. It is in game BY DESIGN.

You can make a next topic how you should be able to report higher geared players, because that's not fair, they oneshot you.