1. Cross Realm Play

Hello, I have a suggestion to make a cross chat/queue like Blizzard with other realms because I have a friends in Icecrown but now I play in Blackrock and I want to queue bgs or arenas with them or just chat when I play in other realm and I'm sure this new feature will help many people to play with their friends.
    Edited: January 15, 2023

2. I love this idea, I think it would be good to have RDF crossrealm for Icecrown and Lordaeron. It would make que faster for people leveling on Icecrown and everyones level 80 heroic que faster.

3. I love this idea, I think it would be good to have RDF crossrealm for Icecrown and Lordaeron. It would make que faster for people leveling on Icecrown and everyones level 80 heroic que faster.
    Can you fooking stop? It will never make ques faster because it is caused by shortage of tanks and healers, not due to "low population". Like, it is something that even midschool pupils would understand after several minutes... Yet you, supposedly grown adults, keep making this stupid suggestion almost each week, refusing to ACTUALLY solve it - reroll to tank/heal.

4. Can you fooking stop? It will never make ques faster because it is caused by shortage of tanks and healers, not due to "low population". Like, it is something that even midschool pupils would understand after several minutes... Yet you, supposedly grown adults, keep making this stupid suggestion almost each week, refusing to ACTUALLY solve it - reroll to tank/heal.
    not every class can reroll to tank, it does have a little to non existent q time but thats not the way to solve it
    i think something like the rewards that you get from RDF while below 80 or something like the rewards from RDF in cata when the there is't as many players in a spicific role (i dont know if this was in retail cata i saw this first hand on apollo2) would Motivate the tanks and healers to join and even other players to join as these roles as well.
    and the rewards dont have to be anything crazy just some extra gold or some health pots or as the cata server did give them a flask which could be made soul bound or even a chance to get a mount from it (not to sure about the mount thing its been a long time since i played there)

5. 500g to hire an NPC tank or healer for one hour. Renew at 250g per additional hour. Nice gold sink. Only in 5 man instances.