1. Which server for a player that likes epic battlegrounds

the only thing i do in wow is wPVP and BG(no arenas), and I REALLY love to do 40v40 BGs like AV, and Isle of Conquest

anyone can recommend which server has that? i.e. has the most consistent 40v40 BGs popping?

2. Epic AV rarely happens here, most of them of HK farm fests. As far as BG goes your best bet is Alliance on Icecrown so you have the option of turning on/off mercenary mode (where you can get placed on enemy faction's team). Give Blackrock a try on weekdays, weekends, on/off peak hours to get a feel for things.

3. AV/Isle are unplayable as Horde

Epic AV rarely happens here, most of them of HK farm fests. As far as BG goes your best bet is Alliance on Icecrown so you have the option of turning on/off mercenary mode (where you can get placed on enemy faction's team). Give Blackrock a try on weekdays, weekends, on/off peak hours to get a feel for things.

^This, perfectly describes it. AV is broken currently due to the hardcore premade groups on alliance.

4. Playing on Blackrock can be insanely OP if you choose the Seasonal option (matching progression with Frostmourne). It is completely broken and you will feel like a god.