1. World PvP Icecrown Peace mode?

Hey there!

So I wonder why I cant attack every enemy fraction player until they hit me. I know there is something like peacemode, where BOTH players have to activate pvp. But since icecrown is a pvp server, I was thinking I can attack everyone. But having this condition ( both players activate pvp ) makes world pvp pretty dead in my opinion. Did I miss something? Did they change that on icecrown because of griefing low level players?

Thanks!

2. It depends on the type of territory you are in when you have "disabled" PVP:
    If it's enemy controlled(Red), they have the first move and you can't attack.
    If it's contested(Yellow), both sides can attack on sight with no limits.
    If it's your faction zone(Green), it's same as Red, but reversed. You are safe if you don't participate.

But I agree, it's makes it dead. Long time ago I played on realm where players could not turn PVP flag off, it was amazing. When I started to play here I though similarily "wth is this PVE boremane custom bs", turns out that THIS is PVP type of realm. I guess if something like permanent PVP flag happened here, warmane would have to make new consumable item called "rectal ointment" or something.