1. Swich to FIte or not?

Hi all

I am on arcane mage 4.7gs and have crit 32%.
    Should i switch to fire or not?

If not, when is time to do that?

Arcane is fun for me, but i find problem with move/casting? For example, stack 3 Arcane blast, and need to move and debuff expires, suck. Its a frequent and annoying situation. So i think, maybe its time to try fire.

Tnx

2. fire is hard to play if u are used to doing arcane. Rn im switching back to arc

3. 1. Fire is a couple more buttons than arcane. But it's more fun imo and more taxing on movement. If you are having problems with movement clip your missle cast OR spec into Arcane Barrage to eat Arcane Blast instantly. I specced into Barrage when I noticed I was having problems fishing for missle procs (back when I was Arcane).

2. To go Fire you need to be at 16% hit if you always have a Draenei or 17% otherwise. Arcane you can gear for 11% hit and get 6% from talents.
    There is a Frostfire build where you get by with 14% hit taking the 3% hit talent in the frost tree, where you cast Frostfire Bolt rather than Fireball as your main spell.
    https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...builds-glyphs/

3. To really see Fire shine you have to have at least 50% crit (I think?) otherwise you won't get many Hot Streak procs for instant Pyroblasts.

Most mages spec Fire after they are mostly kitted out in TOC25 gear and have the hit/crit to support it.

Good luck!