1. TBC/ Outland Quest " Hellfire fortifications "

Hi everybody,

i have a Problem with the hellfire fortifications Quest. That one where u get the Towers (pvp).
    I did all quest in thrallmar and the hole quest chain but the npc didnt obain the Quest for me.
    Tried everything nothing works for me... lil bit frustrated....

Cheers

2. If i understand your question youre saying that even though you captured the PVP towers, the quest is not completed for you?

If that is the case you may just have to try again. In order to get credit for capturing the tower i believe it must be already owned by the alliance and you must stay there the entire time untkl it moves to horde side. Give it anther second after it first crosses into horde side because i noriced it wont complete when its just captured but it needs another 30 seconds or so for the game to understand you captured it.

At least thats how it worked for me

3. Hey and thx for your reply....

No thats not my Problem...
    My Problem is that i didnt get the quest for this at the npc...

4. Current Status...

GM reply on my Ticket was the Bug tracker... lil bit frustated about that...

I can take that quest over another Account but cant share it on my level 60 shaman twink right now... sayd im not qulified to take it...

I just make this alt as level 60 twink so i rl, wanna do this quest for the tokens....

5. Download EveryQuest and see if you have quests left to do. For Hellfire Fortifications you need to have done the quest "Felspark Ravine"

https://www.wowace.com/projects/everyquest/files/459624

6. Ty for the Information.
    Idownloadet and installed the addon but couldnt open it ingame... any Tips for this?

7. It should show as a button in the quest list interface.

8. Thx checked the quest and im done.
    Also im clone to exalted in Reputation.

Still no pvp quest for me and im still dissapointed cause i cant finish my twink Project...

Did all quest but the npc still has no quest for me :/

9. Have you done the quest from the guy standing outside the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands? Maybe you have to do that one first. i would start doing as much quests as i could if i were you... i picked up that quest also on my twink lvl 60 name is Donnydudu and was able to complete it np. this was last night when i did q

10. I have same problem with that quest... I've made all quests needed to get it but still not available for me... hope it is fixable if you have any updates about it please share it :)