1. I start playing 4 achievments ;)

Hello friends. I played LOD runs and RSHC but got fed up and started playing for achievements. The first difficulty I encountered is doing the "Chef de Cuisine" quest I collected what I could from the action house and have 141 recipes collected out of a total of 160.
    I entered Wowhead and Google and started looking 1 by 1 if I have it and where to find it. The problem is that either it will be for horde side or the specified recipe will not be in the corresponding npc. For example: there was a recipe that is from the Allian camp in Nagrad. Sold by URIKU. I went to Nagrad but there is no sign of Uriku :D
    Please help or tell me how to sort my quest to collect the remaining 20 recipes and complete the achievement.

The second question is whether the "Loremaster" achievement works. Any recommendations on where to start doing the quests and will I be able to complete all 1600 or so quests. Any hints and others will be of great help to me in its implementation.

Thank you all ;)

2. Some recipes are from quests, just out in the world, and daily cooking quests in Shat/Dala. Some are behind reputation. Some are sold only by the opposing faction vendors, so your best shot is to look for them in Neutral AH.

And I know that a lot of people have done Loremaster, but I don't know if anything is broken currently.

3. Some NPC recipes are limited. Players buy them and sell them on AH. You just have to hit. As for looking for recipes, I recommend the "Ackis Recipe List" addon. Displays a tab in the profession window with missing recipes and where to find them. Sorry for my poor English and good luck.

4. Loremaster is easy, just extremely time-consuming. It doesn't matter where you start.

I will recommend, like I do every day, the EveryQuest addon.

https://www.wowace.com/projects/everyquest/files/459624

5. Hello friends. I played LOD runs and RSHC but got fed up and started playing for achievements. The first difficulty I encountered is doing the "Chef de Cuisine" quest I collected what I could from the action house and have 141 recipes collected out of a total of 160.
    I entered Wowhead and Google and started looking 1 by 1 if I have it and where to find it. The problem is that either it will be for horde side or the specified recipe will not be in the corresponding npc. For example: there was a recipe that is from the Allian camp in Nagrad. Sold by URIKU. I went to Nagrad but there is no sign of Uriku :D
    Please help or tell me how to sort my quest to collect the remaining 20 recipes and complete the achievement.

The second question is whether the "Loremaster" achievement works. Any recommendations on where to start doing the quests and will I be able to complete all 1600 or so quests. Any hints and others will be of great help to me in its implementation.

Thank you all ;)
    Loremaster works and can be done without switching factions as of just a few months ago. Some quests have minor bugs but can still be completed.

6. Wich adon can show me uncompleted quests in the map... how to understand that I am alredy completed one quest ? With this addon everyquest i cant understand nothing.. just show me the names of the quests ... some of them are completed but they are still in gery not green(completed)..... I need 30 more quests in hellfire peninsua,. I start form there and havent no one quest there...