1. Combat Rogue trinkets Herkuml war token vs Banner of victory

One guy kicked me from raid saying HWT is garbage use banner of victory is that the truth

2. Herkuml is a little bit better, Banner is better than Herkuml only for fwarriors but its not a bad trinket so worth using until you have every other item from EoF.

Btw dont expect much from pug leaders, i got kicked with dw dk from every pug so far, yet it literally the meta on classic and the inventor of this new meta is from Lordaeron so its works here too. Many people stuck with outdated information sadly and if u dont play the game that way they go enrage mode.

3. @9ZwgT You got kicked because classic and Warmane are two different games. Which was proved times and times.

4. As i said the inventor of the dw meta is literally a Warmane player, so im curious.
    People always give unwanted information, thats often wrong and outdated, but they will try to force it into other people because they think they know everything about the game. You do slightly different build thats not on the BIS list, because you get better stats that way until you got access to HC Halion items? People will lose their mind, even tho its actually the right choice for 99,8% of the players.

5. I think it's in the same category as saying that Lordaeron player discovered new meta on Frostwolf, so everyone should play like that on Lordaeron. It's two different things.

6. For many fights herkumi means flat 340 ap in addition to the haste. Been using herkumi for quite a while on my rogue and that trinket is definately not bad if you manage to arpcap with it. It's not the best but its still really good. That raidleader is an *****.