1. Do epics drop from anywhere outside of icecrown?

I've been farming cloths for a week in icecrown and got about 2 epics. Stuff like sash of jordan and jet'ze's bell. Was wondering if anybody ever got one from any of the 8 other northrend zones? Because I've been farming in other zones about a week and haven't found any. Maybe I'm just unlucky?

2. Those are "global drops", they can drop from any kill in northrend with very small chance. You got even 2 of them, that is already very lucky.

3. Given the epics are all ilvl 200 I think they only drop from mobs level 77 or more. So you could also get drops in Storm Peaks or Sholazar.

Je'Tze's Bell
    Signet of Edward the Odd
    Sash of Jordan
    Namlak's Supernumerary Sticker
    Avool's Sword of Jin
    Wapach's Spaulders of Solidarity
    Zom's Crackling Bulwark

I think that's all of them.

4. Aah I see thanks angrylol & Shred92

5. Those are "global drops", they can drop from any kill in northrend with very small chance. You got even 2 of them, that is already very lucky.
    Except we are talking about icecrown. rates should be x7.

6. Except we are talking about icecrown. rates should be x7.
    The x7 is only experience while leveling, has nothing to do with droprates, Warmane has same low drop rates as retail (or should, some mobs might be bugged).
    Additionally Warmane’s Icecrown realm has x3 rates for gold, weapon skills, profession and reputation.