1. Getting kicked in RDF

I just recently went over from frostmourne to icecrown and in 3 days as lv80 i have been kicked out of rdf groups in FoS PoS since other players play in groups and want the good loot. Been kicked 2 times from PoS as a single caster DPS just before the last boss so that the healer can get the caster trinket from the last boss.
    Is this normal on this server that players just kick other people out so that they can have the gear? Is there a way to prevent all this except "create your own group", and "Buy gear if you dont like the dungeons!!!" like people will scream? To those people I just say; if you want to play a P2W game, go play Immortal instead.

I know this is a little bit of a rant but more curious if this is a normal behaviour on this server.

2. It's normal behavior to make friends and "create your own group". As a solo player you are supposed to scrounge for scraps that players who "create your own group" toss you. This expansion is still before modern "solo-mmorpg" to an extent, maybe try MOP, idk.

3. This has happened to me before, but I wouldn't say it happens often.

4. Yea, this server is just really toxic...