1. Is there a lower bound amount where a character is not be squished ?

2. For future reference: Premium accounts are NOT immune to renames.

> Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2022 will have their names removed.
    > Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

Does this apply to premium accounts?
    Thank you.

3. THANK YOU for gold squish heads up. Now I've lost 3000 hard made gold which I've been saving for flying mount.

This is a motivation to keep playing?

4. THANK YOU for gold squish heads up. Now I've lost 3000 hard made gold which I've been saving for flying mount.

This is a motivation to keep playing?
    You can always take solace in the fact that you knew 1 month before squish, enough time to make plans.

5. Hi The squish is finish or it lasts all day?

6. Gold squish on website

I see some people have similar problem with 50 % gold squish. I had gold on website trading and it got two times squished , lost 75 % value
    Hope warmane staff will fix this up

7. Same problem here

I had gold in the trade system and now is bad...

8. This issue with gold in Trade has been forwarded and will be investigated.

9. Potions are back at 110g / potion, flask are 150g / flask. xD Unless this going to go lower, this is a much worse economy. Losing 50% of your gold, while things that matter having the same price as they had 3 months ago before the panic inflation generated by squish rumors.

10. You can always take solace in the fact that you knew 1 month before squish, enough time to make plans.
    Sadly I didn't. I started playing on warmane in 06/2022 - I never heard of a gold squish before

11. Sadly I didn't. I started playing on warmane in 06/2022 - I never heard of a gold squish before
    The announcement that it would happen - once more, like every year for a while now - was posted a month ago.

12. Potions are back at 110g / potion, flask are 150g / flask. xD Unless this going to go lower, this is a much worse economy. Losing 50% of your gold, while things that matter having the same price as they had 3 months ago before the panic inflation generated by squish rumors.
    The prices are going to take a while to come down. Every squish is different and some items won't go down as much as you might expect, others go way down. Everyone has their own strategy for dealing with the squish and it depends on what people decided to do each year.

Right now all of the people who were spending 230+ on flasks yesterday are trying to recoup their losses and sell for half of the inflated cost. If people start buying them the price will stay high but if people don't buy them - and a lot of people won't need to because they are already stocked up - then the price will go down as farmers start listing for cheaper and then anyone hoping to sell will have to lower their prices and sell at a loss to compete.

13. I see some people have similar problem with 50 % gold squish. I had gold on website trading and it got two times squished , lost 75 % value
    Hope warmane staff will fix this up
    This is false.

14. Errors with Unnamed Characters in Guilds

FYI: Characters that are in guilds and had their names removed cannot be removed, promoted, demoted, or have their notes edited. This is causing errors in add-on(s) such as QDKP V2 when those add-ons retrieve character information by name. Any known work around or fixes?

First ... 89101112 ... Last