1. Well, blame us when you let it happen then if you like.
    It's a well-known fact that it's easier to push the blame on others for one's actions/inaction.

2. I agree

It's definitely easier not to take responsibilities for our mistakes,I agree, is that the reason why my comment 15 min ago was deleted?

3. It's definitely easier not to take responsibilities for our mistakes,I agree, is that the reason why my comment 15 min ago was deleted?
    No, it was deleted because the subject has already been checked and an answer given.
    Your input contradicting it won't change the information that has been posted on the matter.

4. Confused

So you're trying to tell me that's it's true what you(warmane stuff) say and not what i see with my own eyes? I'm now confused bcz you said matter is forwarded to be investigated, and then the head moderator said ,,this is false". Since i don't know how warmane functions, is head moderator the one who investigated it or someone else is still working on problem?

5. Interesting, let me check on a daily basis all the games I play the news feed. Oh wait, they mail me important info.
    But my mailbox doesn't have any email for Warmane gold squishing and cleaning up, interesting indeed.

The fault is not mine, it's a natural disaster, caused by you.
    If I didn't know about the cleanup, I'd lose characters that were started leveling and dropped for other characters /classes.

Expecting a player to log in every month is not realistic, I bet you have steam library, imagine if those game developers delete your progress if you are not an active player.
    I don't believe you are making this argument in good faith considering you have made posts on past squish threads about taking advantage of the squish dynamics to make gold - recognized your avatar from last year.

You knew about the squish/inactivity clean up prior to this year's squish. You know it happens around this time every year and now here you are a day after the squish complaining about it? If any if your characters did get deleted then it would seem as though you waited for it to happen so you could complain about it so yes it would 100% be your fault. No need to check the feed on a daily basis when you already know you just need to log in within half a year of the squish to prevent your characters from being deleted.

If your point is that you feel they should send out email notifications then how about asking politely that they do that instead of coming up with a bunch of nonsense to get mad about?

As someone who doesn't check the forums much and I know many other player don't. I feel like the squish could be announced more broadly either via email notifications or at least in game messages for active players in the chat when you first log in, something like "Gold squish/inactivity cleanup scheduled for Feb 20th. Check the forum for more info" It would make things a bit more fair for people who don't check the forum so it doesn't sneak up on them.

6. I'm not really sure what a gold squish is, but over half of my characters have been deleted.
    From what I gather they are just gone for good, huh?

7. I don't think anyone is expecting you to log in every month. Either you pay and get benefits or you have to log in once every 6 months. If that's too difficult then i personally think you should be perma ip banned instead of just having your characters deleted smh.
    Ill go ahead and tell you that the "premium" thing is bull**** because they deleted my twinks because I didn't log into them (even though I was logging into my account daily) If you go back and read the forum post for drains, they change it every year, first year it was ALL characters under 19 regardless of account status, then it was like characters under 30, now it's 50 but only if ur not premium. They don't keep it consistent either way, if it was the same every year, then there is that expectation of you knowing, but then there are always the same oversights every year. Like for example, they shutdown gold trade last year, but this year now people are complaining that their gold on trade got split twice. What sense does that make? Sure, you can just accept it, but again, why was it shutdown last year but left open this year, and is it surprising that the gold left on trade was split twice? Again, one GM is saying its false, after another has said it was an accident and they'd look into it. It has nothing to do with logging in monthly but the wild inconsistencies between each GMs, Admins, the actual Staff, and then the events they plan.

Last year it was 1-30, this year it is 1-50, the year before that, it was 1-20 i think. So why the **** would they expect someone with say, a premium account and a level 40 think "OH I NEED TO LOG INTO MY CHARACTER BECAUSE THE DRAIN HAS BEEN 1-30" and then they just change it, again, and again, and again. If they don't want these problems, if they don't want the forum to be splatter with negative feedback, then like with all relationships, offer some consistency. 1 month notice isn't ****, and they cant do any longer of a notice because then gold drain becomes pointless (as if it isn't already doing way more harm than good). FFS, they can't even keep the date the same. One year the drain is in February, then March, then April. It makes no sense.

Based on last years drain, if I was a new player, I should for no reason whatsoever, expect the drain to occur in February and I have no reason to think any character under level 30 is going to be wiped. And don't mistake me for someone who actually cares, because I don't, but there is a pretty good argument to make about the inconsistencies in what they say/do.

8. Seeing the amount of whining and "clueless" players both here and in-game, spamming global chat how they did not know about the squish and why their gold is "gone", I still recommend the following to consider by the staff:

Make an in-game announcement as well. Like those green texts that appear from time to time on the chat window, like the raid browser or the scam warnings.

Most players don't read the forum and of course it's also their fault, and they must be living under a rock to not hear it from anywhere, players, guildies, global chat etc etc...
    The text could say: "Dear Warmane community, the annual gold squish and economy cleanup will happen on the 20th of February. More information on the website."

On the contrary, maybe it's not a bad thing that some players don't know about it. It is most effective that way, after all.

9. Ill go ahead and tell you that the "premium" thing is bull**** because they deleted my twinks because I didn't log into them (even though I was logging into my account daily) If you go back and read the forum post for drains, they change it every year, first year it was ALL characters under 19 regardless of account status, then it was like characters under 30, now it's 50 but only if ur not premium. They don't keep it consistent either way, if it was the same every year, then there is that expectation of you knowing, but then there are always the same oversights every year. Like for example, they shutdown gold trade last year, but this year now people are complaining that their gold on trade got split twice. What sense does that make? Sure, you can just accept it, but again, why was it shutdown last year but left open this year, and is it surprising that the gold left on trade was split twice? Again, one GM is saying its false, after another has said it was an accident and they'd look into it. It has nothing to do with logging in monthly but the wild inconsistencies between each GMs, Admins, the actual Staff, and then the events they plan.

Last year it was 1-30, this year it is 1-50, the year before that, it was 1-20 i think. So why the **** would they expect someone with say, a premium account and a level 40 think "OH I NEED TO LOG INTO MY CHARACTER BECAUSE THE DRAIN HAS BEEN 1-30" and then they just change it, again, and again, and again. If they don't want these problems, if they don't want the forum to be splatter with negative feedback, then like with all relationships, offer some consistency. 1 month notice isn't ****, and they cant do any longer of a notice because then gold drain becomes pointless (as if it isn't already doing way more harm than good). FFS, they can't even keep the date the same. One year the drain is in February, then March, then April. It makes no sense.

Based on last years drain, if I was a new player, I should for no reason whatsoever, expect the drain to occur in February and I have no reason to think any character under level 30 is going to be wiped. And don't mistake me for someone who actually cares, because I don't, but there is a pretty good argument to make about the inconsistencies in what they say/do.
    "they deleted my twinks because I didn't log into them" - Why did you even type out the rest of your message? Again, if you are incapable of logging on to your chars atleast once every 6 months i have 0 sympathy for you. Sorry you're inactive man, maybe if you were an active player this wouldn't have happened.

10. Ill go ahead and tell you that the "premium" thing is bull**** because they deleted my twinks because I didn't log into them (even though I was logging into my account daily)
    No, it isn't bull****, and works for everyone else... but you? Either you weren't logging in daily at all or the characters weren't removed because of any clean up. Don't spread lies.

If you go back and read the forum post for drains, they change it every year, first year it was ALL characters under 19 regardless of account status, then it was like characters under 30, now it's 50 but only if ur not premium. They don't keep it consistent either way, if it was the same every year, then there is that expectation of you knowing, but then there are always the same oversights every year.
    The range that is affected gets changed, yes. It wouldn't be an issue for anyone who cares to get informed instead of having "expectations" pulled out of dark holes. But let me correct another lie of yours: aside from the very first clean up - which happened in 2017 and only removed LEVEL ONE inactive characters - all have included the caveat that Premium accounts aren't affected, they can only lose their names.

Like for example, they shutdown gold trade last year, but this year now people are complaining that their gold on trade got split twice. What sense does that make? Sure, you can just accept it, but again, why was it shutdown last year but left open this year, and is it surprising that the gold left on trade was split twice?
    As surprising as it might be, things change in the course of an year. What was needed one time might not be the next. Doing something that isn't necessary anymore is what doesn't make sense. But most of all, if there was in fact an issue like that, why would it affect only a handful on people here and there, instead of every single one that had any gold up in Trade? It was one script doing the work.

Again, one GM is saying its false, after another has said it was an accident and they'd look into it. It has nothing to do with logging in monthly but the wild inconsistencies between each GMs, Admins, the actual Staff, and then the events they plan.
    I made a post saying it would be checked and almost three and half hours later Palutena posted again to relay the information that the claim was false. I don't know what to say in reply to the passage of time and things happening during that being called "wild inconsistencies."

You're the only person to ever try to make this a complain. Not a single person has complained that they had "expectations" and got somehow caught off-guard because of it. All that complains are either people who were aware of it and just want to complain or who don't have the habit of staying up to date with news and had no idea about it.

This has been happening yearly since 2017, people start "getting ready" a few months ahead of time, just waiting for the announcement to find out if anything has changed. And that's regarding the gold cut, as avoiding the clean up requires having logged in ONCE in months. Premiums also only risk losing names, despite whatever lying you have on repeat.

11. I read all the replys and no one is talking about the ban amnesty. Can we get more info on that?

12. Finally

After 5 days, my gold from trade has returned this is what i got in mailbox, wierd. https://imgur.com/a/8cw23ZQ
    So the problem did exist, gold on trade after squish is showed in incorrect prices,25% instead of 50%, but in the end when gold returns to your mailbox you get the right amount of gold,but even in mailbox it says the wrong price in letter. However even if gold is squished properly,this bug still exists, so in order that you don't get spammed on forums and with tickets I highly recommend that you look into this issue. Thank you.

13. Hi,
    Yesterday or the day before yesterday I had around 12000 gold and surprise today when I check I have 7095 gold. What i want to ask is what does it mean to inactivity cleanup and gold squish? I play every day and have one single character on horde. Do the other players receive the same "bonus" for getting half of the gold? Is this a rule for every player on this server?

14. Gold squish was a bad idea for Lordaeron, cuz there was no strong inflation. You destroyed the economy and devalued professions, everyone dump prices)

First ... 21011121314 Last