1. All I can say after recovering from the facepalm is: follow Michael Jordan's advice.

2. And the BIS reply reward of the year goes to.... xd

I just laughed so hard in middle of the office and to top it off, i see the dude got banned.

3. Yeah thats a negative, taking a gold cut is far softer then storing it in items. People will sell those items for lunch money just to have gold for repairs in a raid after the squish. Storing it in items has a extremely negative effect on your wealth xd Gold will loose half it value, items will loose alot more and seeing from last year, it took half a year for items to recover their worth, by that time you could make alot more simply by being a dude with gold to buy from those poor souls that stored their gold entirely in items and now cant afford a paladin symbol.

4. Yeah thats a negative, taking a gold cut is far softer then storing it in items. People will sell those items for lunch money just to have gold for repairs in a raid after the squish. Storing it in items has a extremely negative effect on your wealth xd Gold will loose half it value, items will loose alot more and seeing from last year, it took half a year for items to recover their worth, by that time you could make alot more simply by being a dude with gold to buy from those poor souls that stored their gold entirely in items and now cant afford a paladin symbol.
    Not of you buy the items when you buy the gold. If that guy who got banned and is crying about his gold being halved because he doesn't want to farm gold for flasks, he should buy gold after the squish when flasks are cheap and then buy a bunch of flasks/mats. That way if he quits for 2 years and comes back that gold hasn't gotten halved and he has the flasks he needs.

The part he is missing in his entitled rant is that if he buys gold and lets it sit and then there is no squish then he'd just be paying 2x or more for the flasks anyway.

I shouldn't be saying this because if people actually take my advice it will cut into my gold squish profits but you are correct in that anyone who is dumping their gold now to stock up on items is not doing the gold squish correctly. Follow the basic stock market advice of buy low and sell high; buy when everyone else is trying to sell and sell when everyone else is trying to buy. Anyone buying now is buying at the top of the market.

5. warmane should change their politic about people who stoole name, its like identity, they are banning people who play on other people account but they do nothing for people who stool the name of other people. They always use the inactivity cleanup as a solution for get back your name, but hater or copy cat just log before the date and you can't never get your name back. A shame. Have to be fixed realy

6. warmane should change their politic about people who stoole name, its like identity, they are banning people who play on other people account but they do nothing for people who stool the name of other people. They always use the inactivity cleanup as a solution for get back your name, but hater or copy cat just log before the date and you can't never get your name back. A shame. Have to be fixed realy
    A character name doesn't belong to anyone for it to be stolen.

If someone was using it before you, it's under their use, not stolen.
    If someone takes a name you lost due to not login in once a year, it's you losing it due to not caring the bare minimum to keep it, not stolen.

Unless you can prove someone threatened and forced to use a Character Rename so they could take it themselves, there's no stealing happening.

7. A character name doesn't belong to anyone for it to be stolen.

If someone was using it before you, it's under their use, not stolen.
    If someone takes a name you lost due to not login in once a year, it's you losing it due to not caring the bare minimum to keep it, not stolen.

Unless you can prove someone threatened and forced to use a Character Rename so they could take it themselves, there's no stealing happening.
    Typical answer from someone who never had big achievement under a proper name. You might be a pve player or something like that and there is nothing wrong about that. But imagine u r1 with a specific name, and people stoole it, how would u feel ?

8. Typical answer from someone who never had big achievement under a proper name. You might be a pve player or something like that and there is nothing wrong about that. But imagine u r1 with a specific name, and people stoole it, how would u feel ?
    I would feel like I have felt many times before when I joined any platform or multiplayer game and someone already used a name I like: "Damn, I'm late, someone else got it first. Time to think of a new one."

You know, like any marginally mature person would.

9. I would feel like I have felt many times before when I joined any platform or multiplayer game and someone already used a name I like: "Damn, I'm late, someone else got it first. Time to think of a new one."

You know, like any marginally mature person would.
    Then you have 0 self love or something like that. And no one argument will show you that lost a name wich you achieved a lot is a real problem.

10. Then you have 0 self love or something like that. And no one argument will show you that lost a name wich you achieved a lot is a real problem.
    Your entitlement and lack of self awareness is sad. Perhaps your problem is too much "self love" or maybe more like self worship.

11. I totaly agree that lost a name under you got big achievement is a real problem, no one from the staff member can understand it because no one of them achieved anything in the game. But banning people who play in another account because it dosent respect warmane politic about account identity is very similiar then getting his name stoolen. They must help famous player to get their name back in case they got it stoolen. Famous player are like influencer they promoting the server and god know how much he need it at this stage.

12. What is a healthier economy?

Can you please eloborate on what a healthier economy is?

13. I totaly agree that lost a name under you got big achievement is a real problem, no one from the staff member can understand it because no one of them achieved anything in the game. But banning people who play in another account because it dosent respect warmane politic about account identity is very similiar then getting his name stoolen. They must help famous player to get their name back in case they got it stoolen. Famous player are like influencer they promoting the server and god know how much he need it at this stage.
    yeah ok, so did you just make another account to back yourself up on here? because your typos are the same as the other guy who is crying about this.

14. Can you please eloborate on what a healthier economy is?
    read the other posts in this thread where people are explaining the effects of inflation and what that would mean for the server. Bomesssor's posts in particular.

15. will the chars in barracks be affected? this question have been asked and no one answered, pls respond ty.

First ... 34567 ... Last