1. If there's a system to convert gold to coins could someone please give me a hint as to where it is?

2. But that's not really the problem. You can look at this argument from the other side also. If new player can sell his gems for 1-2k, isn't it really easy for him to buy spells, riding, talents and whatever else? Earn more gold, spend more gold. Prices in economy is not dictated by "old players". It's dictated by people why buy things(players progressing), usually new players.

Only difference is number, it does not matter if gem is 300 or 2000 gold if the effort/time to get that amount is the same. Telling that squish helps new players is just foolish. And steady inflation over years is definitely better for "players". Keep in mind, we don't know how big inflation would be at these rates, all we know is prices back when gold drops were x7 or x10 or whatever. I don't recall anyone crying how they cant afford gems or anything, does anyone?

Logical conclusion is that squish has nothing to do with prices, healthy economy or new players, we can just suck it up and go about our day milking gold from noobs.
    I agree with you. If the inflation is not controlled, new players can easily spend like 30 minutes farming copper ore in Dun Morogh and buy fast flying and skills, because inflation is so high, even copper bars sell for a fortune. Prices in the economy are indeed not controlled by old players, rather people who play the AH and have extremely high funds and backups to control multiple markets. I'm talking about the "famous" guilds ( if you know them you know them ), with hundreds and hundreds of members belonging the to the same person, people spending serious hours every day doing transmutes on 200 characters, buying up all of the AH and setting the prices. I have nothing against them, I do the same, only with a smaller guild. These things are inevitable on private realms like Warmane.

Let's assume that gold squishes never happen on Warmane. I seriously can not predict what the outcome would be, I don't think either that regular items would reach the gold cap of course, but with more expensive items, like rare mounts and pets that are sellable on the AH, it would really set a limit of 214k, destroying the real value.

I really do believe that players overthink the squish too much, as I said in my previous replies.

After all, we're all here to have fun, at least I am. Every player with an IQ higher than 0 can manage their gold, it's absolutely no big deal, most players only need it to buy gear, skills, flasks, pots, food, raiding necessities etc etc... Then there are people like us, collecting each and every rare item in the game, selling gold for coins and buying some sweet colletcor's edition mounts and pets, because why not. After you did every possible thing doable in the game, this is the only thing that's left, along with hanging out with old folks in hellfire and talking for hours, of course :)

3. If there's a system to convert gold to coins could someone please give me a hint as to where it is?
    Log in to the webstie ----> My Account ---> Tade ---> Select The Realm ---> Select Your Character In Which The Gold Is On ---> Select Item Trade ---> Select Sell ---> Enter The Gold And The Price You Want To Sell It For ---> Create Sale

Please note that the character must be level 80 to be able to sell items, and Warmane takes a cut from the sales.

4. Yea, we are just making fan fiction here lmao. Obnoxious will blow a gasket.

5. Log in to the webstie ----> My Account ---> Tade ---> Select The Realm ---> Select Your Character In Which The Gold Is On ---> Select Item Trade ---> Select Sell ---> Enter The Gold And The Price You Want To Sell It For ---> Create Sale

Please note that the character must be level 80 to be able to sell items, and Warmane takes a cut from the sales.
    You also need to have a premium account

6. Log in to the webstie ----> My Account ---> Tade ---> Select The Realm ---> Select Your Character In Which The Gold Is On ---> Select Item Trade ---> Select Sell ---> Enter The Gold And The Price You Want To Sell It For ---> Create Sale

Thank you Bomesssor, most helpful.

7. Any details on the ban amnesty?

8. any update on this or ?? please update with the time of gold squish please.

9. All vendor prices, skill training, flight masters should be permanently cut in half. Because what about people who saved 6 month for a mammoth and now their money gets cut in half and they have to start saving again for months. The only fair way is to cut vendor prices in half to compensate for an annual gold squish.

10. I am leveling a 43 paladin and i made 1400 gold in AH as I leveled. That means I can afford outland flying and heirloom flying. After today, I can't.

I have been playing 6 years, with breaks, and I have 8x level 80 characters. I have 2200 gold on my whole account, shared between horde and alliance. I used to have a lot more gold, but it keeps getting cut in half every year while I'm not playing.

11. 6 years playing xDDD

so u Play since 6 years and still blame about the squish xD ?? lol

12. why are blackrock characters affected by the gold squish?

13. Also SQL Database would overflow.
    iksde

why are blackrock characters affected by the gold squish?
    They are not.

Guess who's going to benefit from donation?

The same people that claim that halving the worldwide amount of gold by 50% is going to be healthy for the players.

In conclusion,the gold that is brought with coins by donation (so not the 72h locked ones) should NEVER EVER be touched by any squish.

blablabla.
    Oh yea, the lizard people are out for your wallet... Take your lithium.

14. iksde

They are not.

Oh yea, the lizard people are out for your wallet... Take your lithium.
    then explain me why my yesterdays fresh created character hast lost 50% of his gold?

First ... 678910 ... Last