1. Oh I knew about the squish and lost nada, but I am extremely experienced player who points out grand mistakes so games and servers improve.
    If I stay silent, nothing will chance, or things will get worse. But if I share my point of view people will think and improve.
    It's a win win for everybody if things are done right next time. Announcements in game and mass mails next year will be a step ahead, don't you think?

2. Transfer

Hello, I wanted to ask will our gold will be squished after we transfer from Frostmourne to Icecrown?

3. Oh I knew about the squish and lost nada, but I am extremely experienced player who points out grand mistakes so games and servers improve.
    If I stay silent, nothing will chance, or things will get worse. But if I share my point of view people will think and improve.
    It's a win win for everybody if things are done right next time. Announcements in game and mass mails next year will be a step ahead, don't you think?
    I think Warmane has their reasons for doing things the way they do them and if they change their methods of announcing the squish it won't be because you threw a tantrum.

Perhaps Warmane isn't the only one who needs to reconsider their communication strategy. You might find that there are better ways to get your point across than fake crying and nagging at people into doing what you want them to do :)

4. no names

hello. I was inactive long time cose i working in other country and now 7 characters from my account are without names and failed to log with them. can you tell me how to activate again?

5. hello. I was inactive long time cose i working in other country and now 7 characters from my account are without names and failed to log with them. can you tell me how to activate again?
    Doubleclick on them, rename window should pop up.

6. just came back after a 6 month break and it says my "account is locked but can be unlocked" once i checked the status it says suspended dude to bot entry?... what does thsi mean and how can i fix it ive been playing this game for years and never botted.

7. Hello,
    I was AFK from July, so i lost my Twinks ... Is it possible to retrieve these characters ?
    Thank you

8. Hi, Is there anywhere I could write a private email or post to someone in charge of this "Cleanup", I tried an in-game ticket and I got an auto-generated response.
    (have screenshot). Thanks.

9. There are no "auto-generated responses" to tickets. If you mean you got a copy-pasted one, though, that's possible. It's what GMs use when they get a ticket that asks for something they/we don't or can't do. Since you're talking about the clean-up, if it's anything to do with recovering some character that was lost in it, the answer will be no, doesn't matter who you ask.

10. No, I did not lose a character and I'm not trying to get one back. Yes, I should have said a 'generic' response as what appeared autoreply/copy-pasted was unrelated to what I had asked.
    I just want a place to send an email, its around here somewhere I cant find it.
    Thanks.

11. There isn't really any way to directly contact the dev responsible for that, no. Players aren't meant to seek out devs, there's no need for that. You would either go through someone who could pass it over, if relevant and necessary, or use the Forum and hope they at some point come here and read your message. Players already have a variety of ways to indirectly contact Staff, depending on what it's all about (Bug Tracker, Suggestions section, in-game reports, etc).

12. Does the inactivity cleanup also delete BoA items? I have a 51 warrior with 4 heirlooms missing.

13. what happened with items I had on that characters?

14. Is there any reason why you guys don't send out emails letting people know about the cleanup? The fact the cleanup happened 2months ago and I didn't know that untill I decided to revisit the site, makes it absolute BS. God forbid we have people who are on active duty military, deployed overseas and cannot access a computer to play a game. You're punishing people for having lives, and thats not fair. I hope for my own sake Frostmourne a server with yearly resets is excluded from the name squish.

15. Hi, can i recover my character? i had relics there

First ... 311121314 Last