1. I Pitied the Fool - achievement on lvl 79?

Hello, I would like to know if there is any chance to get the achievement [I Pitied The Fool] while only level 79.
    One of the requirements for this achievement is to be inside Naxxramas. Obviously, as a level 79, you cannot enter, so I would like to know if it's doable near the summoning stone, right in front of the instance portal. Different forums say different things across the web.. so I'm asking here as well, to get a definitive response.

Thank you in advance!

2. I doubt it. What do those forums say?

3. It's mostly a debate whether the love fool /pity works right outside the Naxx entrance or not. Some say it does, if you summon the Love fool so it appears to be on the other side of the entrance portal, others say that you can be summoned in the instance by a warlock (this i checked, and it doesn't work on Icecrown realm).
    The thing is, I was trying to go for the [What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been] achievement with one of my mates, to get the Violet proto-drake. It would have been awesome to have that mount as a lvl 79 twink.

If anyone has a solution to this, it would be nice.. otherwise it's kind of a bummer that we have to abandon our journey for the mount, because of this silly detail :(

4. It's mostly a debate whether the love fool /pity works right outside the Naxx entrance or not. Some say it does, if you summon the Love fool so it appears to be on the other side of the entrance portal, others say that you can be summoned in the instance by a warlock (this i checked, and it doesn't work on Icecrown realm).
    The thing is, I was trying to go for the [What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been] achievement with one of my mates, to get the Violet proto-drake. It would have been awesome to have that mount as a lvl 79 twink.

If anyone has a solution to this, it would be nice.. otherwise it's kind of a bummer that we have to abandon our journey for the mount, because of this silly detail :(
    I tried in many years use dummy outside of naxx but couldnt make this work.Also went too old naxx but nothing.

5. I tried in many years use dummy outside of naxx but couldnt make this work.Also went too old naxx but nothing.
    Old naxx? How did you go to old naxx?

6. Abandon it. It won't work unless during a certain bug phase. Already tested it all.