1. Raid Browser is now enabled?

You'd think that such a change would be front page news worthy if it was intentional.

2. It's nice but I doubt it will see much use.

3. Since I can't edit my post, I'll add a reply with a screenshot with the browser enabled.

https://i.imgur.com/ihWQr9z.jpg

4. its been disabled for so long no one knows that its working lol. i guess its a pretty nice way to reduce LFG msgs in global since u can list ur name on the raid browser and wait for someone to pick u up and makes raid hosting a bit easier since u can see ppl that are listed under a specific raid

5. its been disabled for so long no one knows that its working lol.
    A button was added to the LFD UI, but yes, other than that, it was a quite quiet launch.

6. A button was added to the LFD UI, but yes, other than that, it was a quite quiet launch.
    we need an announcement or something cus every time i check on it iam the only one that listed his name in the LRF menu
    would help if more ppl know about it or something

7. We are still working out some of its early kinks, we will certainly advertise when we feel its complete.

8. We are still working out some of its early kinks, we will certainly advertise when we feel its complete.
    thanks for updating us, would love to see something like it but instead of posting your self for others to invite you, you post your own raid instead so people can easily see which raids are being made instead of scouting the global chat