1. Characters lifetime

Can't fully understand. Does it mean, that one day my character on Frostmourne will forcibly moved to Icecrown?
    What I shoud do, if I want to play calm on PvE all time, and don't like PvP servers?

2. When the season ends, you won't be able to play your characters anymore. You have the option of moving them to Icecrown yourself to keep playing them there.

You will have to start a new character in Frostmourne once a new season begins (if they decide to make the server pve again)

3. what is my chance to play on PvE server all time with no progression lost?
    only Lordaeron x1?

4. what is my chance to play on PvE server all time with no progression lost?
    only Lordaeron x1?
    None.

Warmane only have PvP servers.

Frostmourne is a seasonal server, so it reset every year.
    -This is first time the server is PvE, no one know if it will be PvP or PvE next season

5. U can Transfer to Icecrown after Easter, assuming they go by the Same schedule as last season, if people want to know if its pve or pvp, Warmane is mainly pvp since wotlk is mostly known for pvp, depending what happens next season i might return to Frostmounre i enjoyed world pvp in s2 since most people didnt have SM, tho i do have a blast in IC as well doing world pvp, they will announce if its pve or not near the end of s3 (in April) just keep looking in the forums for more updates
    Edited: February 14, 2023

6. Hello, Im new here. The transfer to Icecrown after Easter is free? Or if i need to pay how it is work?
    ty answere.

7. Transfers are free. You can start the process via https://www.warmane.com/account/services by selecting Frostmourne S3 once available. It's not an instant, it may take a day or two, I don't have 1st hand experience how fast it is. Somebody who has this knowledge can contribute.

You have about an year to do your transfers. After that, the characters are lost in the void forever. Basically, your transfer deadline is the end of the next Frostmourne season, in this case at the end of season 4, around mid April 2024.

8. Thank you. I think i got answere.