1. Lordaeron: PVP during questing

If player vs. player is disabled and I also don't attack any player from the other faction that has this option enabled, can I still be attacked?

2. Keeping pvp disabled only has effect in your faction's territory (where the name of the zone is green). In yellow or red territories, pvp stays forcibly enabled and you are always able to be attacked by others.

3. I have a little request for developers: is it possible to disable PVP in yellow areas (contested territories)?

In this way, more PVP-oriented players decide whether to enable the Player vs Player feature when they are in yellow areas.

Those who are more PVE-oriented and prefer a quieter game, can disable this feature without running the risk of being attacked.

4. I have a little request for developers: is it possible to disable PVP in yellow areas (contested territories)?

In this way, more PVP-oriented players decide whether to enable the Player vs Player feature when they are in yellow areas.

Those who are more PVE-oriented and prefer a quieter game, can disable this feature without running the risk of being attacked.
    You’ve described the rules of PvE realm without knowing it. Lordaeron is PvP realm, you may like it or not. It’s not going to change. It has been asked countless times since the server launch, and you see the result.

Do your best to avoid unfair ganking and don’t be afraid of PvP against players of your level range.

5. you are on a pvp server. deal or move on.

6. Well, I'll deal with it even if I suck at pvp and also because Lordaeron is my favorite server.