1. [A] LF Casual PVE Guild

Hello everyone,

I am sort of a "experienced beginner" in the game if there is such a thing. Been playing on and off on most private servers, and recently gave retail a go too (classic), but I didn't see the benefit of the cost to be honest.

I currently have a level 74 warlock in Icecrown and a level 80 fury warrior (which is my main). I only recently got to level 80 on my warrior, so obviously my gear score is not high enough to participate in raids yet.

Therefore, I am looking for a more casual guild, and by that I mean forgiving to a person who is not very knowledgeable in the game. The level 80 warrior I have here is the first time I ever got to the endgame, and although I have familiarized myself a bit more with some of the "deeper" concepts of the game, I still consider myself a noob at it.

So, yeah. I am going by the "honesty is the best policy" here as I have had two former guilds sort of "bullying" me over the lack of knowledge I have for the game. I hoping that by straight out telling people that I am not very good at the game, we can avoid certain expectations.

Hope to find a new home in the server.

Thank you for your time.

2. Hi and welcome to the server :)

I think we could offer you a good place to start. We are super casual and beginner friendly, both with helping in game and also with introductory raids in comfy surroundings. Check us out - see if you think it might be a good match.

Cheers

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=445170