1. wow error - not enough memory

Hello,

I have a problem with wow error every time I step to Dalaran and sometimes even in different situations. The wow error message says that I dont have enough memory for the proces, which is definitely not correct from PC point of view. I read few articles that I should use Large Address Aware, I downloaded that program and set it based on the instructions. But even after that I still have wow error every time I port to Dalaran.

Do you have any idea what else could help me? Is it possible that I need to do something else with Large Address Aware than just put wow file there?

Thank you for all of your advices.

Have a nice day! :)

2. I dealt with this problem when I replaced my russian client with English one https://www.warmane.com/download

3. I dont have Russian client. I downloaded it from Warmane few months ago.

4. Lower you view distance and maybe your graphics a bit. It will reduce the load required and might help.

5. It helped a bit, but it is still not good. When I did Fistful of love achievement in Dala, I got wow error 4x. Is there anything else what I can do? Or how is it possible that others doesnt have this problem?

6. Maybe the only solution for you is to update the hardware

7. Try out Large Address Aware, sounds like you have a ram issue. this should enable your game to access up to 4gig of your hardware ram instead of only 2gig
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

Use this application on your wow.exe

Otherwise id go over the addons you have and see if you maybe have some that are not compatible with each other. Sorry i cant be of more help
    Edited: February 12, 2023

8. Maybe the only solution for you is to update the hardware
    I dont think it can be hardware issue - I have computer with Ryzen 7, RTX 3070 etc. Wow is not that demanding game. It is most likely software issue.

Try out Large Address Aware, sounds like you have a ram issue. this should enable your game to access up to 4gig of your hardware ram instead of only 2gig
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

Use this application on your wow.exe

Otherwise id go over the addons you have and see if you maybe have some that are not compatible with each other. Sorry i cant be of more help
    I have this app, but I just does not work. Like I add there my wow.exe file, but it did not help. Is it possible that I did something wrong or I need to do something else (for example run it every time before I start wow or something like that)? I will be really happy for every advise that may help, because this makes me crazy :D

9. Can you show the exact error?

10. Can you show the exact error?
    Sure, I can upload a picture later today, but it is just a common ''not enough memory wow error'' description saying that: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command. Program: Wow, Requested xxxxxxx bytes of memory. Press OK to continue.

11. One more idea had occured to me? Do u use classical client ore one with enhanced models?

12. One more idea had occured to me? Do u use classical client ore one with enhanced models?
    I am not sure what you mean now. I just downloaded client from Warmane download and add some basic addons there. What do you mean by enhanced models?

13. Open task manager and view your RAM usage. WoW used to crash for me when I hit ~1600kb. LAA fixed my issue after configuring it properly. Haven't had to touch LAA and haven't had a wow error since.

14. I am not sure what you mean now. I just downloaded client from Warmane download and add some basic addons there. What do you mean by enhanced models?
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=440731
    I mean something like this one. But if u don't know, then it's not your case

15. And if you use windows hit the Google for something like this "Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows" And then follow Macrohard instructions

12 Last