1. My Dun Niffelem is not phasing correctly

I'm exalted with Sons of Hodir but when I fly there its phased to before you finish the quest line. What can I do to fix this? Already tried deleting cache in wow folder

2. I have had the same issue for a while... never was able to get it fixed. Deleting your cache isn't going to help. It's an issue with characters that were created during the old core, then when Warmane converted to the new core it caused this for older the characters.

Not sure if this is on the bugreport or not. It's worth a shot to search for it, and if it hasn't been created just create the report yourself. I'll confirm it.

3. If you haven't completed the questline make sure to pick up the last quests. For me it used to work when i had the sane problem.
    Also try landing on the ground, this made it phase for me aswell.

4. If you haven't completed the questline make sure to pick up the last quests. For me it used to work when i had the sane problem.
    Also try landing on the ground, this made it phase for me aswell.
    This post made no sense.

5. This post made no sense.
    Maybe for you, this is how i solved it a few years back.

Anyway.
    You know you get exalted after finishing the Mending Fences quest, right?
    This doesn't mean you actually finished the questline.
    So incase he stopped there he has to grab the next quest in the chain.

6. Go out on the frozen lake to the east and kill the big giants for a quest item, continue the chain for 3-4 quests and then you can se the quartermaster.

For old players who did quest chain aswell you fly to the "Terrace of the makers" (the highest peak in stompeaks) and speak to Thorim for a quest that will make you se the sons of hodir quartermaster.

Many new players and old player alike have problems with this thing in particular, seing the quartermaster, these 2 solutions I posted helped everyone I know and it worked for them, hope it works for you too, good luck.