1. Greetings

Everyone keeps saying 'Hello' in their titles, and I dare to be different. ~(^_^)/~

It has been a very long time since I've played WoW, and I've very rarely been on a private server.

However, I'm trying to find uses for my aging powerhouse laptop other than for multimedia and coding. Gaming was always excellent on this thing, but it's also a decade old, and only supports DirectX 9.0c. There aren't many games, especially online ones, that still have DX9 support, so my options are pretty limited. The search brought me to WoW, and eventually Warmane, where we are now.

You'll see me in-game as some variant of 'McDoob', or some name that involves the 420 scene (e.g. 'Bluntsman'). Expect me to be friendly, whenever I can remember where I left my Enter key...

McDoob

2. Eight hours, eighty views, zero welcomes...what a friendly bunch you are!

XD

3. You seem like a cool dude. I just started playing WoW again after a long time being away. There are a lot of helpful people ive found, you should check out the guild "Collapsing Sun" if you havent found one already :) Also, Welcome :)

4. Sorry, forum is kinda dead. Anyways, welcome!

5. Sorry, forum is kinda dead. Anyways, welcome!
    So it would seem...

No matter, I didn't come here for the forums, anyway! See yall in-game!