1. Frostmourne Season IV

I know we are still a couple months from any announcement about season 4 but is it safe to assume that we will be getting another season ?

This current season I know that the population on Frostmourne took a hit due to Wotlk Classic which was ultimately unfortunate.

Are there plans to implement or expand the current custom features of Frostmourne ?

2. Same question, cause I know a lot of players planning for next season. It would be good to understand the plans for the realm.

Probably, some parts of content need to be changed, so community feedback can also help starting from now already.

3. No reason to think there won't be a new season. I just hope they'll introduce cross-faction guilds/raids, so we could finally play Alliance races and raid on serious end-game level.

4. I have been thinking about this. I believe the current season started in April, so theres like 2 months.

I'm just hoping this season was successful enough for them to continue with the server staying PVE ruleset. I have loved every minute of having a PVE WOTLK server to play on this year. Its never really happened before on a server with a good population.

5. i never realized this was in question and assumed another season was a given. i'm certainly planning for next season, so i hope it resets and keeps rolling. this season was a good refresher for me since i hadn't played since WotLK was live on retail. i'd like to go into next season with fresh experience in my mind and see how i fair. for the next go. i enjoy the pace of all patches within a single year, and the accelerated experience, and increased gold and rep rewards feels way more respectful of my gaming time than retail did. living with 4 kids, and having to work, study for certifications and deal with everything else in life takes a lot of free time out of an adult's life, and i have no desire to play classic with this option available. retail daily and torghast grinds were such a slap in the face when you're paying monthly for fresh content, and Bliz customer service has gone so far downhill as to reply to in game tickets with automated responses deferring players to fan operated websites before connecting you to an actual gamemaster any more. Warmane has been so much more consistent in addressing issues like botting without requiring a monthly sub, that the occasional bugs i've encountered in the game have not bothered me at all (i've only noticed 2 bugs, 1 was an achievement i was never awarded for downing Malygos even though i won a drop from the loot, the other is occasionally schools of fish in Borean Tundra and Grizzly Hills would not award any fish catches and would not despawn).

6. I like this idea of cross faction guilds and raids.

The biggest mistake I made during Season 2 was moving my guild over to alliance which basically was a dead faction in terms of PVE with like only 2 or 3 guilds that were still raiding by the end of it.

7. I also really wanted a new season of PVE . and to combat WOW Classic, can (if there are developments) make, say, the next chronicle? the same panda or further?

8. Waiting for new season as well!

9. I wish S4 will be 11x experience. Maybe I could reach 80 lvl once in my life :)

10. Since season 3 started April 15th 2022 wouldn't that mean the season 3 ends on the same date since every season is a year long?