1. How hard it is to get into LOD farming guilds as fire mage?

My guild farming 8 HCs and 1 LOD, but everybody has mage alt so its hard to get into the 8 hc groups as mage, and its impossible to get into the LOD group(same 3-4 full BIS mage every time lol). I really want to BIS my mage(currently 6.4k, need LK hc + Sindy hc loot prio and Halion HC stuff but thats low prio for me), but it going to take years if i cant get into LOD runs 1-2 times a month.
    Is it like this in every guild? Anybody who is in a big top end PVE guild like ISO, Fade, FW, Arise, how hard it is to get into raids as fmage? Im mostly interested in peoples experiences who are new in those guilds, so not the IRL friends of the GM or many years old member of the inner circle where they get perma invite.

2. It's sort of one of these ironic things, you get it when you are not there to get it.

3. Those BiS Mages probably are a) reliable core b) one of their toons c) always there, because no other strong enough mages.

Maybe you should aim for a guilds that do LoD, but not to excessive point of farming it.

You make it sound there's little commitment coming from you, and you'd expect instant slot to LoD? Maybe apply to guilds, understand you have the short end of the stick, but don't immediately leave if things don't exactly go your way.

4. I do have slot for LODs, but for different characters that im bored of because im been playing them for a year in every week, they also have everything from LK HC, so i honestly dont care if those chars getting invited to LOD or not. Thats why im asking, is it similar in other guilds too when it comes to mages, like super high competition for raid slots?

5. Of coarse there is competition, not only that, but guild leaders are actively looking for players who want to raid, instead of "get those BIS items" players. Mage who is kind of, sort of there sometimes when he gets his vibe to play, just to get those BIS items will ALWAYS lose the slot to a mage who knows his stuff, is there on time, every week ready to fill his role 100%. Raid leaders don't want to spend 20mins looking and thinking about mages, that's for sure.

Maybe you should look for a guild where they do LOD every day, on the last runs they will grab anything they can get.