1. progressive vanilla to wotlk realm

frostmourne is cool, no doubt. but i wonder if warmane actually gonna create a realm as Proterean stated ?
    Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    source: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396810

i also want to know what everyone's opinion about such realm?

2. Agree, Lordearon was fun because of that, but too much faster.
    6 months on Vanilla, 6 months on TBC and the rest on Wotlk could be very cool.

3. This could be interesting, but it can be a lot more complicated than it sounds. For example, are you going to do 3.3.5 talents/skills for the whole progression, or are you going to try to implement the last patch's talents/skills for each expac? If you're going to do 1.12 for vanilla phase, and 2.4 for tbc...that's going to be a lot of (custom) work, both on the client and on the server (a lot of things worked differently on the back end between the expacs, for example, and just one class: Hunters and their swing/shot timers clipping prior to wrath, pet skills/training/loyalty/etc). If you stick with 3.3.5 throughout, some changes will need to be made...for example, DK doesn't have a proper taunt for Vanilla phase. Not to mention how different classes scale from 60-80 under 3.3.5 talents/spells/gear and how that'll throw off the class balance and make content very difficult to balance.

I think it'd be fun to play...but I also think it's a lot more work than most people think it is. Especially if you want the content in each phase (vanilla, tbc) to be balanced and challenging (what tends to happen, from the one or two servers I've played that tried this...either you can balance it for a balanced raid comp, which makes groups that stack the OP classes blow through it like an 80 in Deadmines...or you make it so hard that you have to stack the OP classes to clear anything.)
    Edited: March 10, 2023

4. Who wants the old 1.12 and 2.4 garbage talents ?
    lvl 60 is fine, you just have to let available the glyph and maybe the big cooldown to get a better gameplay, that's it.

Ultra progress Wotlk doesn't mean a Vanilla 2.0
    Wotlk on Vanilla content is already a Vanilla 2.0 btw, just doing some customization about unlock glyph and spells, buffing raids and it's okay.