1. Hi all, and doubt severs

Hi everyone, it is my first time playing a non retail server. I choose this one since it is the most famous and stable one. Which server would you recommend me? I am looking for a stable server to play for a long time idk which are the differences between the recommended for new players and the other ones. I just want one really populated and active. Ty all and see you in game!

2. Lordaeron is great

Hello
    Welcome to Lordaeron, you can read about this realm Here!
    Players of Lordaeron are awesome
    Joint us and lets have fun
    See you InGame

3. whale cum

When it comes to WotLK, Lordaeron is where you want to be if you just want to play the game old school. If you are more interested in "fun style" realm (instant 80, buy top gear, increased xp rates, etc.) then choose Icecrown or any other of the silly realms.

4. WoW

I was going to avoid Lordaeron, due to me thinking everyone has finished the content and it must be a boring server since all has been done and discovered (also time invested to level up). But people keep talking about it, it is active? Do people and guilds still raid and finish content?

5. Sewers of doubts

That's perfect name for some RPG dungeon.

6. Icecrown is great a bit of toxic players but find a good guild and make some friends, I use to play Lord, but I prefer the huge player base at Icecrown just my preference though goodluck and have fun

7. Lordaeron is great, and yes, people still do all content ( Naxx, Ulduar, Toc and ofc ICC ) its Blizzlike and hardcore realm thats mean people will not into directly to ICC when they are 80, they still do others content
    If you are afraid about mass people, i think Lordaeron got the good average of players, not too much, and you will not be alone, sometimes RDF takes some times, but you will enjoy every zone