1. Your IP Address (000.000.00.00) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

??? ??????? ??????-?? ?????????????, ????? ?? ??????? ? ????. ? ??????? ????????? ??????? ?? ?????????????? ??? ????????? ??????????? ? ????, ?????? ??????. ?????? ???? ????????????? ??? ? ?? ?????. ? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????????????? ?? ??? ?? ?????.

2. ??? ??????? ??????-?? ?????????????, ????? ?? ??????? ? ????. ? ??????? ????????? ??????? ?? ?????????????? ??? ????????? ??????????? ? ????, ?????? ??????. ?????? ???? ????????????? ??? ? ?? ?????. ? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????????????? ?? ??? ?? ?????.
    My account was blocked for some reason, I haven't logged into the game for a long time. and no programs have ever been used to gain benefits in the game, only addons. Why I got banned I don't understand. The game says that it can be unlocked, but I did not find it.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. July 1, 2023  
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ????????
    If you still can't login, your game client is set to a different connection than the connection that accessed the website. VPNs, Mobile data networks and most public Wifi are restricted. We recommend disabling the non-primary connection and / or disconnect from mobile hotspots / public wifi
    ?????? ? ??? ??? ???? ? ??????? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??????, ? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????????????.

5. July 1, 2023  
    this is what they said
    If you still can't login, your game client is set to a different connection than the connection that accessed the website. VPNs, Mobile data networks and most public Wifi are restricted. We recommend disabling the non-primary connection and / or disconnect from mobile hotspots / public wifi
    I still can’t log in, if I turn on the vpn then it goes to the server, and without it it says that my account is blocked

6. July 1, 2023  
    Sign in on the website and stay logged while you attempt to login in the game. Only solution for the time being.

7. Esli pri podkluchenii k internetu y vas menyaetsa ip adress (naprimer s mobilki inet), to igra budet blokirovat akk, chtobi zaiti v igru, nujno zaiti v svoi akk na saite i podojdat paru min, poka snimut blokirovku!!

8. ??????????? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? 4 , ????? ???, ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???, ??????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?????, ??????? ? ?????, ?? ????? ?? ???? , ? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ?????????????? ,??? ?????? ?? =/