1. Human beard fixed V1 that there are additional bugs with sideburns. This file V2 fixed that bug.

https://mega.nz/file/wP4nlDSR#L9F3Ie...MbYTIzx1QqDNGs

2. Thank you! I will include this fix in next release. May be in next week will push updated version.

3. Very good idea to put it on Mega so no one can download.
    Put a torrent please

4. Very good idea to put it on Mega so no one can download.
    Put a torrent please
    Are you dumb or you are natural stupid? Do you read what I wrote? I wrote it on the first post, then on the forth post, then one more time on second page, and again here. Quote - " If someone like this client, upload it somewhere and PM to add it here. I CAN UPLOAD ONLY IN MEGA (period)! "
    There's always someone unhappy about getting something completely free that took hours of work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New version is uploaded, added updates from HD client base. Some new texture and etc.

Onyxia Server "fix" of the problem with characters creation errors(related to patch) see first post.
    Edited: August 25, 2023

5. Can you send me the torrent link too?

6. For ppl who want to download it using Mega, search for megabasterd on github, it allow to bypass the download limit.

7. For ppl who want to download it using Mega, search for megabasterd on github, it allow to bypass the download limit.
    THX for this application!

8. Could anyone give me a guidance on how to introduce these improvements into the Chinese client?

9. New 6.2 Update merged with HD client update, nothing more. Upload is in progress, so may be after an hour will be available.
    For now i stop playing WoW, so the update may be will stop from my side, but the client is pretty good and stable!
    If someone kind person upload the client on another location or torrent PM to add it on first post.

I separate the client on 3 pieces so will be more easy to download from sh177y mega..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update V7, upload in process!
    Edited: November 11, 2023 Reason: v7

10. I installed this pack https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433477 (the all in one) and I love it but I get absolutely radom 0.5 freezes. Tried large address aware but my folder is read only and I can’t seem to change it(don’t know if that’s in the way of large address to solve my issue) but you seem to know your stuff so I would highly appreciate it if you could help me out … thanks

11. Just Download my build and inside is ready to use FPS booster just need to extract it in root/main folder.
    Edited: November 11, 2023

12. I tried to download the new version, and I got it to download, but the unzip fails. I tried with 7zip and winrar. it's missing Part 3. Can you upload this missing file?

World of Warcraft 3.3.5a HD_v7_FULL_11.11.23_b0n3v_hi-res_addons.part3.rar

EDIT: I am seeing it now, maybe it was still uploading. will download and test, and let you know how it goes.
    Edited: November 12, 2023

13. Thanks for this OverFear, it is amazing. Works great. I can never go back to the standard client now. :)

14. Thank you @Eased :).

The new V8 is here, merge the updates from HD client + some updates/fixes by other users.

Happy new year!

First 1234 Last