1. only the first part is available no?

im trying to download, but cant found the other parts @OverFear, can you help me?

2. Crappy upload speed, the last part 3 will be done in ~15 min. Check again after 15 min. Happy gaming!

3. Hi! I am trying to use your package, thanks for all the work! I am using it with Wineskin on mac. a couple minor things:
    I always get the same login screen instead of random, do you know why that is?
    Whenever I change some video/interface setting, a bunch of interface elements become white squares (this is solved by /reload, but still quite strange/annoying) thanks!

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Have you considered releasing individual patches or is that too much to ask for?
    For example if I wanted only the new UI for character or ability screen etc

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Man can i know why you can't upload it as a torrent or maybe in another web like mediafire? you know like everyone knows that mega have limits ... so why at first do you upload it there?
    i know you and your friend make it for "free" as you say in another quote, but if you saying that why dont upload it in a free dowloader like media or just a torrent? and why u so mad when someone ask you that? -
    i read someone there that take the job and dowload everything from mega and create a torrent for you, where is that link? as i read him have already PM you..

6. 3 hours ago  
    Hi! I am trying to use your package, thanks for all the work! I am using it with Wineskin on mac. a couple minor things:
    I always get the same login screen instead of random, do you know why that is?
    Whenever I change some video/interface setting, a bunch of interface elements become white squares (this is solved by /reload, but still quite strange/annoying) thanks!
    It is exaclty how should work if Pretty character creation/login patch is enabled. This bug is related to DirectX, so restart the game or /reload, btw if you use VulkanAPI to boost the fps this bug will not presents.

Have you considered releasing individual patches or is that too much to ask for?
    For example if I wanted only the new UI for character or ability screen etc
    The patch are easy extractable, just need to get info from patchmenu config, to what patch point and just copy-paste. Why you just won't use patchmenu.exe to adjust the game like you wish?

Man can i know why you can't upload it as a torrent or maybe in another web like mediafire? you know like everyone knows that mega have limits ... so why at first do you upload it there?
    i know you and your friend make it for "free" as you say in another quote, but if you saying that why dont upload it in a free dowloader like media or just a torrent? and why u so mad when someone ask you that? -
    i read someone there that take the job and dowload everything from mega and create a torrent for you, where is that link? as i read him have already PM you..
    I'm irritated because I can only upload it to Mega, yes I also don't like it, but if someone provide account or space i will upload it anywhere. And if i show you my PM's also same question, again and again - upload it on another site, give me torrent etc, etc. Only the one person(Xienix) here do the job with the torrent but was on too old and bugged version and i removed it. Soo no one want to loose the time to download it and to make a torrent. If we count the base developer times and my times i loose on that client to shere this to the community in exchange i just expect some to help with torrent or better cloud server to upload it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27.04.24 - I Upload the new patch with new sky. Thank again to the devs, i just merged it with this build. Update is ~50mb and you just extract and overwrite over the V8 Full client.

First ... 234