1. only the first part is available no?

im trying to download, but cant found the other parts @OverFear, can you help me?

2. Crappy upload speed, the last part 3 will be done in ~15 min. Check again after 15 min. Happy gaming!

3. Hi! I am trying to use your package, thanks for all the work! I am using it with Wineskin on mac. a couple minor things:
    I always get the same login screen instead of random, do you know why that is?
    Whenever I change some video/interface setting, a bunch of interface elements become white squares (this is solved by /reload, but still quite strange/annoying) thanks!

4. 3 Weeks Ago  

5. 1 Day Ago  
    Have you considered releasing individual patches or is that too much to ask for?
    For example if I wanted only the new UI for character or ability screen etc

6. 23 hours ago  
    Man can i know why you can't upload it as a torrent or maybe in another web like mediafire? you know like everyone knows that mega have limits ... so why at first do you upload it there?
    i know you and your friend make it for "free" as you say in another quote, but if you saying that why dont upload it in a free dowloader like media or just a torrent? and why u so mad when someone ask you that? -
    i read someone there that take the job and dowload everything from mega and create a torrent for you, where is that link? as i read him have already PM you..

First ... 234